Uileloscadh

"How did the Operation fare, Commandier?"

"As expected Lord, flawlessly."

             It has been four weeks since the events of the Beretian Genocide. Amigon and Mellyn agreed to let the matter subside before discussing about this. A way to prevent suspicion.

"How many Mana do you think we harvested?"

"Quite a good number sire..."

"Yes, but not good enough."

"Tell me Mellyn, are you pro or con on absolute dominion?"

"Uhh..."

""The power over everyone else. To order everyone as you see fit. To instill fear in many. My, what a beautiful world that is!"

"But sire..."

"I understand you're weariness. You see, I want change in the world. A change for the good of all. I have been chosen by the deities to issue this genocide for salvation, not damnation. You and I have been chosen to lead this world to a renaissance."

"But sire, does that mean more people will be killed?"

"In order to make a change, sacrifices must be made. No matter how grave or minuscule that may be."

"Yes sire. When will we start the Operation again?"

"Be still, my minion. One must heal a scar before peeling it."

"Sire?"

"Ready your warriors. At my command, we set for Kaprisha."

"Yes sire!"

            A scurrying noise was heard. Amigon and Mellyn's eyes grew big. They knew that if their secret was to be exposed, it would be their doom. Another scurrying sound near the portal. Mellyn drew her sword, knowing what she has to do to fulfill the whimsy of the gods. If a Holocaust is to be the catalyst for a better world, so be it. Swiftly, she opened the door to reveal....

No one...

"Be alarmed Mellyn. A snake strikes when it wishes to."

"Yes sire."

************************************************************************************************************

"H-he, he started it!!!!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys, sorry if I updated only now and it took me forever to do so. Been pretty busy but now I'm free and can do this again :D