Vorgehen

The High Treaty is a coalition created to oversee the entire Western Expanse. They are the Dathus of the Dathus. They proclaim new laws and respond to grave emergencies. They are the cornerstone of hope and action.

There are six members of the High Treaty. Each one equally devoted in maintaining harmony and justice in every area in the Expanse. Namely, they are: Glauhbven, Esperahnsa, Auhmor, Templanz, Sticzia and Ortahle. They reside all at Rondache, the heart of the Western Expanse. In the conference area, the six are contemplating on a course of action to the Beretian Genocide.

"Well then, any plans?" Auhmor said.

"Dunno 'bout you but, I'm hungry." Templaz moaned.

"Would you stop thinking about your stomach and concentrate?!"

"Fine, shut your trap will ya?!"

"Both of you enough!!!" Glauhbven shouted.

The two silenced. Even in the most small of groups, there must always be one to remain order. One such man is Glauhbven.

"This genocide is very alarming. No traces of Sapirs alive were sighted. It was a very clean crime to be honest. Not on stench of a clue." Esperahnsa explained.

"Correct. Could it have been an inside job?" Ortahle asked.

"Still no clue. We've all managed to calm the citizens so far, but we may not so lucky again if another attacked is to be launched. Sticzia, report."

"Researchers, no luck."

"So, the hell, we're stuck?"

"No duh."

"I've issued sentinels to be placed in all areas surrounding Beret. That is all we can do for them."

"Good, Esperahnsa. And Ortahle?"

"Everyone going in and out is severely checked for any suspicious materials."

"Very good. Nice job everyone. Me, Templanz and Auhmor will continue overseeing the research while Stiszia..."

"...goes to site."

"Alright, meeting adjourned."

Everyone but Glauhbven and Esperahnsa left. The two have a mutual connection with the other. They are the ones usually who make the most reasonable and effective actions.

"The two are quite the life of the party."

"Yes, discipline is not in their dictionary."

"Yes anyway, how CAN we fight against something unseen? No traces of evidence whatsoever."

"Very suspicious indeed. We as the High Treaty must act upon this immediately. One thing is false however."

"What is?"

"Evidence."

"There is?! Esperahnsa what is it."

"Well, my people are not quite sure but.... we found something of interest."

"What is it? Tell me!"

"Calm down, Glauhbven and proceed with me."

The two imMediately went outside to an area where the evidence that Esperahnsa believes will help them solve this plague. A way to win over this pseudo - war is much needed. They will need all the support they can have for there are matters that even the High Treaty cannot comprehend.

The duo made their way towards an interior area. it was circular in shape, huge and teeming with researchers. Each one went their way, each with something to do. In one of the doorless rooms lies the evidence they seek.

"Here it is Glauhbven, the thing we need to find the culprit of the crime."

"You there, who are you?"

"This, Glauhbven, is the man who gave this vital piece of the pussle to us. He is of importance not only for us but for his Commune as well. He believes he may have the answer for thwarting this fateful event."

"No need for formal introductions, madamoiselle. A simpler one is much obliged. Greetings, members of the High Treaty, I go by the name of...."

"Amigon."