Cicatrisz

The links we have with each other are strong. They cannot be seen, but it is there. We can feel the connection. There will always be a feeling og voidness in someone, and it can only be filled by a SOMEONE, not a something. Cherish moments, not riches. Seek and share happiness, do not make it......

"Oh jeez, writer's block......"

I tilted my chair back. I really hate this feeling of emptiness, especially when I'm writing something. Our assigment for the next day was to create an essay based on our beliefs in life and how we currently feel now. This was my 20th draft now, I've gotta focus and make this good. I looked outside my window, the disperses are already there and so as the Lightguide. I looked around my room. It was pretty big, propped with nice furniture, a cozy bed in the corner decorated with various plushies. Trinkets from my past school trips were displayed at a cabinet on the far sidde of my room. My study table looked like a mess. Papers, both unused and crumpled, lay on the floor and on the table. My Telepad was on. Most of my friends left me parcels saying they were off to bed and they miss me. Funny, it's just the weekend after all.

"Richyone, it's late. Get to bed already, sweetie."

"Okie-dokes, Mom."

I stood up, and stretched. I looked at myself at the mirror. My twisty, curly dark - brown hair was a mess. My eyes were so droopy now. I didn't noticed that I was almost gonna pass out of exhaustion. I turn the valouse of my lamp of then darted directly to my bed. Hugging several of my plushes, I recounted  my one and only wish in the world before ifell asleep....

TO HAVE A SIBLING... 

I ran down the stairs. I can't be late again for school. I already had everything prepared.I've finished my paper earlier, but it's still due for tomorrow. I saw my mom and dad in the kitchen. The table was already packed with FOOD!!!! I raced for my seat.

"Good morning sweetie"greeted my mom.

"How's our little angel?"said dad.

"Morning guys. Guess what, I finished my paper earlier. Helps if you make it in the morning, prevents writer's block." I said, while pushing a fistful of pancakes in my mouth.

"That's good"

"Oh sweetie, you might want to fill up the app now, if oyu want to join the trip again."

"Oh yeah!" I reached for it on my bag, grabbed a pen and started answering.

Alchyone Belnedes. Sixteen of age. Both parents working. Father as a Commune representative of Affairs and mother as a rabbi. Add signature and,,,,,,,,DONE!

I shoved bacon and eggs on my mouth. My mom's the best in the kitch. Our house is situated pretty high. So, I could see lots of people walking dwon on thestreets. It was regular habit for me to observe the different people walking by minding their own business. This time a spotted a little girl. She was crying, it looks like she dropped her treat. A slightly older girl came over her and gave her a new one. The little one smiled and hugged the other.

I smiled. Must be nice to have someone look over you like that. I've always been a cat, so I asked my parents.

"Mom, dad, can I have a baby sister?"

"What's this all about Alchyone?"said my dad.

"Sweetie, you've been ranting about that all week."

"I know, but I just thought that it would be cool to have someone I can take care of, or better, someone to look after me."

"Don't we do that for you?"

"Dad, you're my parents, so kinda automatic."

"Sweetie, you'll be late."

"Hunh?" I looked at the timeshower. 

Oh my gosh, I was REALLY going to be late.

I hurriedly kissed them both on the cheek, swung my bag to my shoulder and raced off. But before that I told them....

"Maybe I really DO have a big sister, who knows, she could be waiting for me..."

I wasn't sure, but I saw my 'rents exchanging shocked glances at each other. It wasn't the nice one. It was like they've seen a ghost or something. I was rushing back then, so I really wasn't sure.

"Manipulation, Polygamy, and Scavenging." Great three subjects that really spoil the rest of my week, especially Polygamy. Why do I have do study all those numbers, anyway? I was already halfway towards our school. I rode a commontrooper and there was still time to spare. 

I was running like crazy to get to Manipulation class. I was swivelling left from right, running like I was training for the marathon.

 FInally, I made it just in time as our rabbi entered the room. Our rebbi was a middle-aged man. He's nice but can get a no-nonsense attitude when Performance was needed. He told us to get our book and read page 206. Another typical day.....

"What could she mean by that, you don't---"

"It's impossible, shake it off."

"Shake it off, I told you, it was effective."

"The scar of the past is catching up to us....."

"Nothing to worry."

He hugged her tightly to reassure her. Nothing's gong to change. They fixed the problem.

"Plus, we still have that stuff, you know..."

"You're right..."

Thw two went off to look for their remaining supply of Hyralok.