Ahnfrait

Eeeehmmmm....

I groggily opened my eyes. The Fireward's light was already shining outside, but I was still too sleepy to know. I got up and saw my bed a complete mess. My pillow was tossed near the drawers. My blanket looked like it was brutally murdered. And my dress looked like it hated being ironed. My eyes were a little in pain, and then it struck me again. I cried myself to sleep for the 20th time in a row already. And again I felt sorry for myself.

There was nothing I could do. It is not that I could bend time to reverse that horrible past. I can never open up my feelings for half the people here disgust me. I thought and thought whilst I fixed my bed.

I walked over to where my pillow had flung. I was suprised to see how far it had went. I gave a little smile as I imagined how I sleep, it must have been a VERY rocky one. I picked it up and stopped as something has catched my interest.

The curtains gave only little space for the Fireward's rays to reach my quarters. I thought I saw Disperses, but how can that be? It was morning. I scratched my eyes to take away the sleepiness and to better clear my vision. And I SAW IT...

Droplets of water from the vase where levitating in midair. They look like spherical, shiny marbles. The water vase was also on the same trance. So was the blooms put on it. They were all slowly turning counterclockwise.

I hust stood there, dumbfounded with my mouth open. I've not witnessed this form of spell before. I was certain I locked the portal to my quarters before falling asleep. Who did this?

Curiosity is ever my treacherous enemy. I tempted myselr to touch it and something happened that brought shivers down me....

As I was about to reach my hand to the strange phenomenon, the objects under trance clumped together! Could I be the one who did this?! I stepped back to take everything in. I was never a gifted Spellsinger back then, nor have I done a spectacular ability as this.

I took a deep breath, and decided to test this once again. I gestured my left arm and hand as if to stop something. I mentally ordered the objects to move to the left. I motioned my hand as well....

IT MOVED!!!!

When I saw that it went to the left just as I had mentally told and motioned it to do, it blew my mind. The shock made my mouth throw a sharp yelp. It send the objects down gingerly. How did I do that? Was it really me who did it? And what do I do with it?

Those questions burned in my mind. Surely I could not tell it to the others. As a said, it was something that was never seen before. Moving objects with their thoughts was simple incomprensible! I looked at the timeshower and my eyes widened...

IT WAS 7:45 LIGHTWISE!!!

I must have overslept, I was 45 minutes late for my duty!!! i flung myself to the dressing area and quickly got myself changed to my servant's garment. I did not even bother to fix my hair, AGAIN. Iwould figure this whole otherworldly experience I had later, but now my heart was racing. My mistress is not the typical pretty and ever-so-kind girl in fairytales. She was pretty, yes but her temper is something even a mighty cryptid would be trembling in fear.

"Good morning, Yourhia!!!" said the cook.

I just nodded. Iwas literally running for my life just to get to get to the Baii's chamber.

"Oh dear, she must have overslept again. She's in for it."

"I feel sorry for the girl, what kind of abuse would that tyrant do to her again?"

"SHHHH!!! Keep it closed, you could be heard."

I heard murmurs as I made a sharp turn to the left of a hallway. The cook, Hagel, and his wife are the only people who do not judge me here. They are my confidants. Nut oddly, they are not the same age as I am. But I did not care. Just knowing that they talk to me regardless of my past is enough for me.

I made another left, went straight and a right. Finally, Imade it to the chamber. I stopped wearily to catch my breath. I saw two maids passed by me on the side of my eye.

"You're dead, Hurhe."

Such a very painful thing to say, but they were right. I was dead. Isaw the timeshower and I was already 1 hour late. I could hear Xahnaela screeching. 

"Well, here goes..." I breathed.

"WHERE"S YOURHIA?!"

I hurried to the line of maids. I would certainly hear the brunt of her insults again....

"Do you have any idea what time it is, you bimbo?!" she yelled.

I just bent my head down and tried not to cry.

"Seriously, are you Stupid, you MORON?! When I say be here on time, I MEANT ON TIME!!!"

She throwed a half-empty vial of shampoo at me, It didn't hurt, or at least I thought it didn't...

"EXPLAIN YOURSELF, you filthy WHORE!!!"

"I uhh,,,,,"

"Are you MUTE and DEAF at the same time?! I SAID SPEAK!!!!"

"I'm terribly sorry, Your Highness, nut I had a little mishap at my quarters...."

"So that mishap is more important than serving me?!"

"It's not like that, no...."

She looked at me with eyes that could practically devour me. She is at the same age but me, but I fear her like an adult. Her face hides a hideous form.

She calmed down, and reached for the towel. She wrapped it around her bodt, and went out of the pool. She was smiling. I feared that...

"Oh well, All is forgiven. Yourhia, turn around please." she said.

I did as I just heard and without warning, I felt a force on my back. 

I fell face-first on the water. I just realized that Xahnaela kicked me.

Not satisfied, she spilled the contents of a vial at my face, or more like threw it. It smelled horrendous. It was Sharpsting dung.

I heard the other maids chuckling. Xahnaela gestured to them, as if bowing to a crowd. The maid applauded. She turned around and looked at me with a satispied face.

"Be late again and I'll have your face burnt." She said with a sadistic smile.

I just sat there on tha pool, wet and putrid as they all went away. I looked at my reflection, and again, felt sorry for myself.

Do I really deserved all this?