Prologue

My heart was racing. I did not fathom myself to be in this predicament. I hastily opened the portal connecting to a somewhat dim room. I have to get away. I have TO DO EVERYTHING to get away. I hear footsteps coming closer to me. They sound predatory, wanting something. Tears started rolling down my cheeks, hope beginning to dim. I want to scream, but no one will heed my words.

"Yourhia, stop running, I just want to say something to you." said the chilly voice.

       His voice sent chills to me as I tried to open another portal. My forehead was sweating, my mind nothing but a blank state. What do Ihave to do to get away from him?!

       He was faster than me, and stronger. I would me no match for him. The last room was a dead end, but it was the cellar. There was no light in the room but the valoses that hang lazily on the walls. Barrels, boxes and other shipments can be found here, a perfect place for hiding. I placed myself behind a big crate and shushed myself to silence. I was surprised that Iwas still able to think at a time like this. 

      Just as I had secured myself perfectly, The insidious man crashed the door for entry. My eyes were already tearing, my left hand holding back screams. I could feel him searching, hunting me. I do not know why he wanted to do me harm, me and my family have been good to him.

"You want to play hide-and-seek? Alright, I'm it. Come out, come out wherever you are...."

      I tried to calm myself down. Right then and there I knew he was going to do something to me. I was fending for myself. This was one of the times I I knew how to do battle.

      HIs shadow looms everytime his body comes into contact with the light from the valoses. Hiseyes were violet, peircing. I hearhim trashing things in his sight. I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM.

"I just want to play. You said you like me right? Well, I like you too."

"That's why come out so I can show you how much I LOVE YOU...."

       My eyes widened with fear. Still hunched in my hiding place, My eyes were in pain as my eyes were letting out tears in great amounts. I already have both my hands muffled on my mouth but soft whimpers can still be heard.

"I guess you're not here. You're such a playful little girl. Guess I'll have to look somewhere else..."

      HIs voice was distant, the sound of his footsteps getting lighter. A ray of hope has shined on me. Could I have been saved from this deranged man? I stood up to see.

AND THAT WAS MY BIGGEST MISTAKE.

      Without warning, he pounced on me like a beast. I was pinned on the floor with my hands and legs firmly locked by his own ones. I was screaming, shouting, squirming and jerking, Anything I can do to get away from him. 

"Please let me go, I beg of you!!!"

"Scream some more, I like it a lot...."

       He licked my necked, which I responded with a yelp. HIs hold on my left hand got looser, which I took advantage by raking his eyes. Before I could stand, he grabbed my and ripped my upper top. I tried struggling, but he smashed the side of my head on the hard concrete wall. I felt pain, and warmth on my head. It was throbbing and something was rolling down on it. It was blood. I was crumpled on the floor with sweat, tears and blood.

"You're a tough one,aren't you?! We'll see about that."

He ripped my top in half. He was feeling my body! I couldn't even muster the strength to fight. He continued licking me neck and tore my skirt entirely off. I felt his warm body on top of me. This warmth was not welcoming, rather, it was threatening, hideous, and unwelcoming.

"I LOVE YOU, YOURHIA."

I was powerless....

       In I thought that was forever, I could see blurred images of people. I could not distinguish who they are but one, my little sister. I was humiliated. I was her role model, how could I face her know that my dignity has been stripped. I heard voices, some I think for help, some pitied me, and some with a hint of ridicule.

      I could almost hear them saying that I was impure, an uncouth excuse for a lady, an animal. I could not cry anymore, and just went to sleep. Hoping that thiswas just some nightmare.......