Fun, Then Work

Sam’s P O V

I’m anxious as to how Mars and Bridget will get along.

“Hi Sam” Mars said as she gave me a soft side hug.

Hey Mars. This is my girlfriend Bridget Finch. I then turn to Bridget.

And Bridget, this is my friend Mars.

They both smiled at each other and Marceline walked to her and gave her a hug. Seems like they’ll both be great friends.

Also, Bridget this is my best mate Maz.

“Hello Bridget, nice to finally meet you” Maz says.

She also gave him a hug. I pulled Maz to me so the girls can have their talk. I was just happy to see that everything is turning out okay.

Marceline’s P O V

Bridget is such a beautiful girl. She has blonde wavy hair and light brown eyes. I don’t really know Sam but his smile looks like he has never been this happy in his life before. I wish nothing but the best for the two of them.

As the boys talked amongst themselves, Bridget asked me to tell her about myself. Our conversation was really interesting. She always wanted to go to New York and she was amazed about the things I’ve done once I got here.

Bridget’s P O V

Marceline seemed like such a great person. I can definitely see myself having her as one of my close friends. She’s also from New York, ugh I’m so jealous of her. She’s so pretty and I’m impressed of her efforts.

But I have to ask her . . .

So Marceline- she cut me off.

“Call me Mars or any other nickname you can come up with” she chuckled.

Okay how about Marcel or Eli? To be honest those are the only ones I can think of, it’s still part of your name. I chuckled.

“Perfect! No one has called me Eli. And you can pronounce it E-lie or Ellie. That’s the fun of it.”

Haha yea, you can give me a nickname as well, any would be fine.

“Hmm okay, what about Finch or Bridge?”

Both are good. Haha so!

“So?”

Are you and Maz in a relationship?

“Oh my, no . . . no we are not in a relationship. What would give you that idea?”

Well, for starters Maz looks at you in such a way that makes me wonder. He studies your features carefully. When you smile or laugh, he does so too. Just before you hugged me a guy walked by you and stared at you up and down. Maz looked at that guy and gave him a deadly glare. The guy put his hands up in the air and apologized to Maz for looking at you. I’m not sure if Sam notices that he likes you. Which I think he has, I mean he’s always with you guys. But I can tell he really does care for you. I’m actually shocked to know that you guys aren’t a couple.

“I only noticed him looking at me but not so much as looking but more so staring at me. But it does make me uncomfortable because he just stares at me and does nothing else. NOT THAT I WANT HIM TO but I just wish he’d turn away. I’m not really good at making eye contact. I obviously didn’t see that whole thing with Maz scaring a guy away haha. But to be honest, I was hoping he didn’t like me. I only want him as a friend. Plus I really want to focus on my education, I just got my shit together and I’d like to keep it that way. Sam probably hasn’t noticed since he never really hung out with us.”