You watched porn

an: just want to warn all of yall before you start reading this book.... This book is seriously different from my last two books. There will be a lot more triggering moments with Stella Argent. A lot of people have started to have a love hate relationship with me because of what I have done to Stella in this book 😂❤️ but I do want yall to know that this won't last forever. So, don't worry. Happy Stella will come soon but not for a while.... But yeah beware of all the emotional moments that is about to happen!

Now... Enjoy the book! 😉❤️ because this is honestly my favorite out of the three that I have written.

Chapter One

3rd person pov

It has been months ever since anyone has ever tried to kill the pack. Scott McCall's pack. They were extremely happy about that because they didn't have to watch their backs 24/7 anymore. They didn't have to be cautious of anything. The only thing they had to worry about is if they were going to stick together.

Everyone stayed in Beacon Hills (besides Stella and Kira) during the entire summer. Kira went to New York for the summer while Stella went to France for the summer to visit one particular person. Obviously she went to visit Isaac.

Stella told Isaac everything that had happened in Beacon Hills which didn't shock Isaac at all because he knows how Beacon Hills is already. Nothing really shocks him anymore but he did slide in some inappropriate comments like always but Stella didn't mind it because to be honest with herself. She missed his inappropriate comments that were quite hilarious.

Bella and Liam were still taking things slow with each other. They did talk about their feelings towards each other but had decided to go slow because they didn't want to rush anything. Those two were always together every day. There was not a single day where those two were separated. Everyone in the pack didn't find it annoying they had actually found it quite cute.

Scott and Kira haven't spoken to each other at all the entire summer except for one time. Scott was not happy about it of course but all he wanted was for Kira, the love of his life, to have fun. (I ship Scira and Scallison so yea.. This was hard for me lol.) He didn't think of his words so much. All he thought about was that his girlfriend shouldn't be worrying about anything supernatural while she was at New York. He didn't know that by him saying to 'have fun' meant that she was allowed to actually have fun as in go fool around with other guys since we're not exclusive or anything.

Stella and Stiles kept in touch all the time. Literally all the time. Like ever single day at least one phone call or twice a day but they always texted each other. Those two were inseparable so it was really hard for them to be away from each other for so long. Even if they did talk every day they missed each others touch.

"All right, so I found some cool two bedrooms in the Mission District, but they're pretty expensive. A couple in Haight and Ashbury. Also expensive." Stiles tells Scott as he looked at down at the map.

They have been talking about going to colleges together. They were brothers so there was no way they were going to be miles away from each other. Besides Stiles really wanted to stick with his friends. He found out his father doesn't talk to a single 'best friend' from his High School years ever since. Stiles didn't want to end up like that. He can't live without his best friends. His family. His girlfriend.

Stiles has been thinking about his future with Stella. He really wanted Stella to be in his future life. He would imagine a life with her being married and having kids. He was really serious about his relationship with Stella. He hasn't talked to Stella about it though.