Selena Gomez is bad for you

Selena's pov-

I called Justin. He immediately picked up.

"Selena?" He asked frantically.

"Justin..oh my god..I miss you so much." I said.

"What happened? Are you OK where are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine...my dad took me." I said.

"Selena. I wanna see you? Where are you?" He asked.

"I-" I starts to answer but the truth was I didn't know where I was. "I don't know where I am.."

"You don't?" He asked.

"Are you okay? Is your dad hurting you? How can we find you?" He said.

"You have to tell the police about what he did. They can track where his car went to where I am." I said.

"Selena!" My dad called.

"I have to go Justin. I love you." I hung up.

I walked into the room where he was.

"Yes?" I said.

"Can I see your phone?" He said.

"Why" I hesitated.

"..Selena. Give me the damn phone." He said through his teeth.

I opened my hand and he took it.

"You won't be getting anymore calls from this." He said. He pulled out a hammer and smashed my phone.

"Why did you do that?!" I said.

"I don't want you to try to get away from me." He said.

"I hate you." I turned around, he grabbed my hair and yanked me on the ground.

"If you're going to be acting like this. I'll make sure you don't like it here." He said.

"I hate you!"

Justin's pov-

"She's not answering back!" I said.

I called her at least 10 times after she hung up.

"So I was right about the whole after drug thing." Dylan said. "The only part I didn't know, she doesn't know either."

"So what do we do?" I asked.

"I don't know..." Jessica asked.

-

1 month later

-

I lay on my bed. My eyes were red. I've been crying for the last few hours.

I literally had physical pain because Selena hadn't been here.

After a long time I realized what I had to do.

Selena was hurting me without actually being here to do it. I love her. I loved her.

Justin, it's good that Selena is gone. She was bad for you, she held you back.

Selena is bad for you.

Selena Gomez is bad for you. She didn't do anything but hurt you. What is she doing now?

I bet she isn't even with her dad...she's with another guy. She's moved on.

Selena Gomez is bad for you.

She's off with another guy and I'm here wondering what I did to deserve it. Nothing.

Selena Gomez is bad for you.

She's always hurting me. She knows it too, she thinks she can just show up and I'll love her again.

Selena Gomez is bad for you.

Not this time. She doesn't deserve to be loved. She left me, and if I think for a minute he cares about me...I'm a fool.

Selena Gomez is bad for me.

-

When I woke up, I felt sick. Dylan walked in. So did jessica.

"God-sophomore year sucks." Jessica said.

"Tell me about it." Dylan said.

"Why?" I said.

They looked at each other.

"I can't believe you just said that." Jessica said.

"What? If your talking about Selena...look, I think it's for the best that she left." I said.

"Okay, first off she didn't leave, she was drugged by her abusive dad, then dragged off to who knows where." Dylan said. "Second, what the hell is wrong with you."

"What? We can't spend our whole lives looking for her." I said.

"No but we can help." Jessica said.

"She was bad for us guys. This is how it used to be, just us before she came in." I said.

"I never talked to you guys before this." Jessica said. "Are you saying you wish you'd never met her or me?"

"I'm saying that Selena Gomez is bad for you. She's bad for me too." I said.

"Oh my god...your a dick." Jessica said. "If this is who you really are, then I don't ever want to see your face again."

She left the room.

"Girls." I said to dylan.

"Shut the hell up Justin. Don't talk to me either." Dylan walked out also.

What's wrong with them? Why don't they see that she was always the problem. Always.

-

Selena's pov-

I missed Justin more than I missed my long hair. More than I missed my un-bruised skin. My skin that was clear of cuts and slashes.

I missed him more. I haven't been going to school. I just sit here and wait for my dad to tell me what to do.

When don't do it, He cuts me. When I do do it, he punches me.

I feel bad for him, I wonder why he feels like he has to take all his anger out on me.

My body is really weak. It's hard to move. I guess I'm just sore, it'll get better. Until he hits me again.

I've thought of a million ways to get out of here alive. One plan I think will work but it will take time. A long time.

I'll do anything if it will eventually lead me to see Justin. I would stay here forever if I could just talk to him on the phone, once a day. Or text him.

That's all I want.