The End

Justin's pov-

-

10 months later

-

I walked home from hanging out with some friends. It was summer, everyday was almost the same. Dylan and jessica were no longer in my life.

They walked out on me.

Bitches.

I walked along the sidewalk leading up to my house. I saw a brunette, she looked asleep. She was leaned against the brick stump I had in front of my house.

As I got closer I realized who it was.

Selena Gomez.

I looked at her, passed out in front of my house, for a long time.

I got my phone out and called dylan.

He didn't answer. Fine by me. I walked inside and went up to my room.

Dylan called back.

I answered.

"What?" He said.

"What's her name...Selena, is passed out in front of my house. Can you come get her? It's gross." I said.

"You better not be joking." Dylan hung up.

I don't think I was. I heard Dylan's car pull up. I looked out the window and saw jessica jump out of the car to go towards Selena.

Jessica's pov-

I saw her leaned up against his brick wall in the front yard.

"Oh my god." I opened the car door and ran to where she was.

"Selena" I put my hands on her face.

Her eyes opened slightly. She smiled. "Hi" she said.

I started crying and hugged her. Dylan got out of his car and came up to us.

"Are you okay Sel?" Dylan said.

"...yeah..." She said. I could tell she had trouble keeping her eyes open.

"Come here" I lifted her up. Dylan helped me.

Once we put her in the back seat, I turned to go to the passenger seat and saw Justin standing on te porch.

"Dick" I said.

He walked down the porch steps.

"Don't...come close to her." I said.

He stopped at the sidewalk.

"Just...stay away from her. I don't want to see her hurt." I said.

He looked down and I got in the car, dylan flipped Justin off and we drove away.

-

We got to his house quickly. We set her on his extra bed. She was out.

I came back the next day. He said she hadn't waken up. It scared me a little.