Drunk

"My parents are gone tonight." Carter said.

"..no, I'm not spending the night." I said.

"Just come over." He said.

"Deal." I said.

He kissed me and we went to class.

-

After school I went back to Jessica's and asked her to drop me off at carters house.

She said okay. When I got to carters house. He was wearing sweatpants, that's it.

"Hey babe." He hugged me.

He kissed me and..it tasted weird like..alcohol.

"What are you drinking?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said. I looked at him. "Fine, it's just a cup Selena. Calm down."

I rolled my eyes.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked.

"Sure." I said.

"Here, take your sweater off." He said.

"I only have a tank top on underneath." I said.

"Perfect." He slid my jacket and I saw him look at my boobs. I rolled my eyes.

We sat down together and he put his arm around me.

"Netflix and chill." He said.

"What?" I asked. What does that mean.

He just smiled. He turned on Netflix and started to scroll down. He took another sip of his drink. Then a few gulps. When his cup was empty he threw it.

His body started twitching. He tree the remote and pushed me down on the couch.

"Fuck it." He said. He held me down as he kissed me.

I kissed him back. Before I knew it I felt my tank top lifted up and he quickly broke the kiss and threw it off.

"Wait." I said. I didn't want to have sex with him.

"Selena, it's fine. We're not going to have sex or anything." He said.

"..okay." I said sheepishly.

His lips were instantly slammed on mine. He slid my shorts off. I broke the kiss to stop him, but his lips were on my neck..and it felt....so good.

When I opened my eyes he was in his boxers.

"Carter.." I said. His lips moved down my torso.

Why does this feel so good. I guess this is fine if we don't go any farther.

His hand was on my back. His hand moved back to my front and he quickly threw my bra off.

I covered my boobs with my arms.

"Carter!" I said.

"Hold on baby." He said.

I looked down and saw he was completely naked. He slipped my panties off. I reached one hand down to pull them back up. He caught both my arms and put them above my head.

"Stop!" I said.

"Shhh..." She said kissing my neck.

I felt him push it in.

I screamed at the pain. I heard him laugh.

"Ow, Carter stop!" I said trying to kick him.

One arm got free and I punched him in the face. He fell on the ground. I grabbed the blanket and covered me.