Hurt Feelings

I heard the parents get home and my mom came out.

"Hey mom" I said.

"..hey" she said.

"I shouldn't have come" I said.

"You didn't have a choice, my sweet boy" she laughed.

"I'm serious." I said. "Selena thinks I came up here with Ariana."

"Why would she think that." My mom said.

"I guess she heard about what happened last time me and Ari were up here." I said.

"..uh excuse me. What happened last time?" She said.

"Oh.." I said. "You didn't know"

"Uh no I didn't. If I did, do you think I would've let you come up here with her." She said.

"Yeah well now Selena thinks that were doing what we did last time." I said.

"What did you do?" My moms eyes were wide.

"Mom..." I said. "I really don't want to talk about this with you."

She sighed and turned away.

"Okay well, all I can say is....don't do something you'll regret." She said and walked back inside.

I got out and wrapped a towel around my shorts. When I walked into our room, Ariana was on her phone. She looked at me once, then looked back at her phone.

I put on a shirt.

"Ariana.." I said. She looked at me. "I'm sorry."

She smiled slightly.

"I'm the one that sorry." She said.

"Do you hate me?" I asked.

"I actually hate myself more than I hate you." She said. "I thought you actually liked me."

I didn't know what to say.

"I'm sorry I let you kiss me, like that and not kiss you back." I said.

"It's alright. I kind of made you sit through it." She said.

"Listen, I'm sorry if I led you on...but I'm dating a girl that makes me happy. I really don't want to lose her, and I hope we can still be friends." I said.

She smiled.

"Sure" she said.

I smiled.

"I'm going to go to sleep." She said.

"Me too" I lay down and quickly fell asleep.

Selena's pov-

He hasn't texted me back. Jessica is telling me that he and her supposedly had sex last time. Maybe he's kissing her right now.

No he wouldn't do that to me. I love him. He wouldn't do this to me. Ariana's tweets aren't helping. She hasn't tweeted since last night.

She tweeted "tonight is going to be full of surprises" she posted a picture of her in like a bathing suit or something.

It really didn't look like a bathing suit but she put a caption with it. "Late night swimming"

I think she deleted them. I can't find them again. I'm trying to forget about them, but I can't. He's coming back tomorrow.