Focused on me

Two months later

It's summer. Selena still hasn't talked to me. It's killing me, I know what I did. I've told her I was sorry so many times.

Shes in Hawaii right now with Jessica's family. I've tried thinking of ways to make her forgive me. None of them work.

Maybe I should give up, maybe I should move on. Maybe..maybe...maybe. The point is I can't, I've missed her ever since I betrayed her.

Selena's pov-

"I can't believe you and dylan kissed.." I said to jessica.

"It was a long time ago. When you and Justin were at the lakers game." She said. "Nothing has happened since then..nothing."

I rolled my eyes when I heard his name.

"You really are mad at him aren't you?" She said.

"I'm just disappointed, I felt like an idiot." I said.

"Well, we are on vacation so no friend of mine is going to not have a smile on their face" she smiled and grabbed my hand.

A man stopped us.

"You are such a beauty. Will you let me take a picture of you?" A random guy said.

"Uh.." I didn't know what to ask her.

"Where will you use it?" Jessica said.

"Hawaii magazine cover." He said.

"Wait, really?" I said.

"Yes, you have astounding beauty" he said.

"She'll do it" jessica pushed me forward.

"Alright. Just step inside this room here." He showed us to a small room with a very plain background.

"Alright. Stand here, and smile or Do whatever you kids do these days." He held his eye to the camera.

I looked at jessica and smiled. I heard a camera click. I looked back at him. He took another picture.

"Give me a sexy, sassy face." He said.

I tried my best..I did. He seemed to be really happy with the pictures.

"You'll see them plastered everywhere in less than an hour." He smiled and we both left.

"What the hell was that?" I asked.

"Selena, you looked flawless in that light." She smiled.

"Ugh, stop." I laughed.

Justin's pov-

2 days later

I was eating breakfast and I heard the door open, dylan ran into the kitchen where I was.

"You won't believe what I have" he had heavy breathing.

"Did you run here?" I asked.