Greatest night

My eyes opened quickly, I heard my door creak. I saw Selena walk out of my room. I quickly got up and followed her out the door.

I grabbed her wrist.

"Sel...what are you doing?" I said.

She flinched and turned around.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you." She said.

"What's going on?" I said.

"Um.." She whispered.

I took her back in my room and turned on my lamp.

She was...she looked like she had been crying.

"Are you alright." I said.

She smiled. "Your so sweet."

What is she talking about? Why was she trying to leave my house at 2 in the morning.

"I don't know where to start...I'm sorry." She said.

"Sel-" she cut me off.

"Just let me finish." She said. "I shouldn't be telling you who not to kiss. If you want to kiss Ariana, then do it. Your not my property, I wish you were, but you aren't. I think I get protective over you, I'm sorry I cry a lot. You make me so emotional, it's a good and a bad thing. You are the person I trust the most, and I'm sorry I ever doubted you about this weekend after you said you didn't do anything."

She looked at me the whole time she said that. It was really intimidating. I don't know what I'm saying.

I walked over to her and hugged her. It would give me more time to think of what to say. She hugged me back.

"Why did this make you want to leave my house?" I said.

"I didn't feel like I was giving you a choice of who you wanted." She said.

"There aren't two options Selena." I said. "It's you, it's always you. I'm glad it's you."

I saw her teeth. Which was a good sign.

"I'm in love with you Selena Gomez. When I'm with you I'm so happy, I can't think right. When I'm not with you all I can think about is you." I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I'm falling in love with you...Justin Bieber." She laughed.

"That's good enough for me." I said. I kissed her.

"Don't ever leave my house again at night." I said.

"Sorry" she said.

"Don't say that anymore either." I said.

She smiled. "Nope, I'm not falling in love with you. I'm already there" she kissed me and pushed me down on my bed. She was on top of me.

She took off my shirt. Last time I tried to take off her shirt, we stopped kissing. I wasn't about to do that again.

"Take my clothes off Justin." She whispered in my ear.

Well then I guess I am taking off her shirt. I put my hands on her waist and slid her shirt up. She didn't stop. I lifted it up more. She broke the kiss to get it over her head.

She short time we weren't kissing, I might have looked at her boobs. She had a VS bra on. I actually never noticed how big Selena's boobs were.

I felt her hands go down to my shorts. She worked them off. I did the same to her.

She was in her bra and panties and I was in my boxers. She stopped kissing me and straightened up.

I smiled.

She slipped one bra strap off her shoulder. I started to get nervous. She slipped the other strap off to buy her bra stayed up. She bent back down and kissed me.

I moved my hand to her butt, and squeezed. She let out a subtle moan and bit my lip.

She sucked on my ear and then said "un-hook it."

I knew she was talking about her bra.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She giggled. "Yeah"

I un-hooked it and I felt it Fall on my chest. She grabbed it and threw it on the ground next to my bed. I didn't look at her yet. I didn't want to be rude.

Her hand was on the edge of my boxers.

"Can I?" She said.

"if you want" I said. I kept my eyes on hers.

She bit her lip and pulled my boxers down and kicked them off the bed.

I had a huge boner. Shit. She knows. She laughed under her breath.

I was completely naked. She only had her underwear on. I pulled she sheets up over half our body. She pulled her underwear off.

Okay, what do we do now. We're both naked.

"What happens now? I don't have any condoms." I said.

"Uh.." She looked nervous too.

I flipped her over so I was on top of her. I got a good look at her boobs. I kissed her neck and worked my way down. Like all the way down.

A lot of things happened after that. I don't even know what their called. We were up the whole rest of the night.

-

I kissed her neck while she looked at the clock.

"5:50" she said.

"Is it a Sunday?" I asked.

"Uh..yeah." She said.

"My mom won't be up for another 3 hours probably." I said.

"I can't tell you've done this before." She said to me.

"What?" I said.

"This was the best night of my life. Thanks to you." She said.

I smiled and kissed her. It was a short kiss. We lay next to each other now. I wrapped my arm around her torso.

My arms rested on her boob. Our bodies were squished together. Her hair sometimes got in my face. I moved it out of the way and felt the temptation to kiss her neck. I did a few times.

I saw every part of her and she saw every part of me. We had nothing to hide from eachother. Literally.

Soon after we started spooning. I fell asleep.