Deal

Selena's pov-

My shoulder burned. I can't believe my dad would do this. Why does everything have to go bad when something goes right.

"Honey, stay with us okay." She said. "It'll be easier to take the tests of your awake."

I groaned. Which meant I understood her. I tried to keep my eyes open, but it was really hard.

I heard car doors open. Then I heard my dads voice.

"We need to talk!" He yelled.

I heard him but couldn't look up to see where he was.

"Selena!" I heard Justin's voice far away. I smiled.

Adrenaline rushes through my body. I tilted my head back and looked at Justin. He looked at me, his mom had her arms around him.

I tilted my head straight. I wondered what it was like to have someone care about me. Someone comfort me, when they knew I wasn't feeling good.

Justin's pov-

Selena turned her head towards me and my heart jumped.

"What if-that guy gets away again and he goes after her." I said.

"I don't think that'll happen." My mom said.

"What if I don't see her again." He said.

"Why wouldn't you see her?" My mom asked.

"There are so many reasons for her to leave now." I said.

Dylan and jessica came out of the school. Jessica was still in Dylan's arms. She was crying, her eyes were stuck..she was terrified.

Jackson came out, when jessica saw him, she went into his arms. He hugged her, but not the way dylan did.

He walked over to me.

"So, what's up with..all this? Is she okay, I mean?" Dylan asked.

"I don't know..I really really hope so." I said.

Selena's pov-

1 day later

"Okay sweetie, the bullet is removed. We will give you some ointment that you will need to put on it every few hours for the next week." The nurse said.

"Okay, so can I go now?" I said.

"Yes, you may go." She said.

"I'm wondering.., where is the jail?" I asked. She looked at me weird and then answered.

"It's actually not far. Just down the street, to the right." She said.

"Thanks." I said.

I changed into regular clothes. My shoulder was wrapped. I walked out of the hospital and went down the street towards the jail.

-

When I got there I was stopped by guards.

"I need to visit someone." I said.

"Who?" They said.

"Harry Gomez." I said.

"The guy who just shot a kid. No, that'll be at least another week before you can talk to that guy." He said.