Friends..

Justin's pov-

I came back into the room, fully clothed and she looked at me. Her eyes were a little red.

"So, uh..why were you walking around out there?" I said.

"Uh.." She looked like she was going to finish the sentence but she didn't.

"Oh-I'm sorry." I said walking towards her.

Her eyes started to water. She didn't look at me, but she ran into my arms and tightly wrapped her arms around me. It took me a second but I did too.

We stayed like that for a while. Then her head changed direction and she backed away.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She smiled a little.

"Why are you being nice to me..after what I put you through." She said.

"I don't know..I guess I..don't think it was your fault." I said. "And we are dance partners now, so I don't really have a choice." I said jokingly.

" I said jokingly

I made her laugh. It made me happy.

"I'll go get you some water." I said. Water always makes me feel better, it like refreshes me.

I walked downstairs and met my mom down there.

"So.." She said.

"We were just talking. Trust me. She's already dating someone else." I said.

"I trust you." She said.

I smiled.

"Is she in a better mood?" She asked.

"Better mood?" I asked.

She leaned close to my ear.

"When she passed me outside She was crying and I heard her say something like 'she's stronger than this' like she was talking to herself." She whispered.

"Really?" I said.

"Yeah, she isn't like that now?" She said.

"Not really." I said.

"Then you did a good job." She nudged me.

I smiled. She wasn't like that at all up there. Did I really change her mood?

I filled up a cup of water and walked back up.

"Hey, sorry I-" I saw her asleep on my bed. I slowly put the cup down and walked towards her.

"Selena?" I whispered.