Malia Tate

So it turns out dylan and that new girl we met, Malia Tate is in all of dylan and I's classes.

She seems cool.

After school we all kind of went our separate ways. It was pouring outside.

Dylan's pov-

I got to my car, and opened it. I'm the only one of my friends who can drive because I'm a little bit older than them.

About halfway to my house a red light started blinking on my car. I pulled into a parking lot, when I tried to restart it...it wouldn't restart.

"You gotta be kidding me." I said.

There was a Starbucks right there, so I got out and walked in.

I connected to their wifi and bought a coffee because I was really wet and cold.

"Dylan, right?" I heard someone say.

I looked up and saw Malia Tate.

"Yeah.." I smiled.

"Why are you so wet?" She asked.

"My car broke down...I tried to see what was up." I said.

She sat down next to me. I looked at her.

"You need a ride?" She said.

" you can drive too?" I asked.

"Yeah...I'm older." She said.

"Me too." I said.

"So?" She said.

"Uh. Yeah, I'll get a ride home. I just need to call a tow truck." I said.

She got up and ordered something while I called the tow truck person.

They said they would be there in less than 5 minutes. Sweet.

-

After my car was towed away I got in her car. I directed her to my house.

"You live pretty close to me" she said.

"I do? Where do you live?" I asked.

"Just around that corner." She said. She pulled up to my house and her car slowed to a stop.

"Thanks again. I owe you." I said.

"It's really no problem, I would give a cute guy a ride home any day for free." She smiled.

I turned back towards her and smiled.

She leaned across the center of her car.

"Can I kiss you?" She said.

My eyes widened.

"Yeah-I mean if you want to. You can definitely kiss me." I said frantically.

She smiled and put her hand on my neck, she pulled my head closer to hers...and we kissed. It was short but hey, it was a kiss.

"So...ill see you tomorrow." She said.

"Yeah..." I said. I stared at her.