Dirty Dancing

"Okay take it from the top. 1..2..3..go" jessica said.

Me and Justin had gone over the steps 100 times and jessica wanted it to be perfect.

"You guys are doing great." She said. "This is just how I wanted it to be."

I smiled.

"Can we take a break though." I said. "We've been practicing for two hours."

"Sure. Let's just call it a day." Jessica said.

"Aren't we performing on Wednesday." I asked.

"Yep. So 2 days after you come back to school." She said.

"Cool" I said. "We'll be ready by then, right?" I looked at Justin.

"Yeah" he said.

"Yeah, you guys are almost through the whole dance." Jessica said.

-

Me and jessica went to get stuff to eat and Justin stayed in the room.

Justin's pov-

I heard the door open, that was quick. I turned around and saw carter.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Wow, a little rude don't you think?" He said. "Listen Bieber, I have a little deal for you."

I rolled my eyes.

"See this?" He pointed to his black eye. "That little bitch, Selena, gave me this."

I started to get mad at him.

"So, here's the deal." He said. "You get a choice. I give Selena a black eye or I can give you one." He smiled. "Oh and if you pick you,...you have to take it. If you fight back, I'll go after Selena."

"So all you want is a black eye?" I said.

"Yep." He said.

"Go ahead." I stepped towards him and put both arms behind me.

He smiled and punched me in the face. I stumbled back and hit the wall behind me.

"I don't see one yet." He punched me again.

I put my hands out. "Okay.." My eyes wouldn't open. I felt another punch. I kicked my foot out and felt it hit him.

"I said no fighting back!" He said.

I opened my eyes and saw him ready to punch me again, I ducked and he hit the wall.