Acts of love

A dog ran through the water towards us. He jumped on Justin and pushed him down. We both laughed.

A person ran in true water after their dog.

"Come here Leo." She called the dog. "I'm sorry...he loves people."

Justin got back up and stood behind me.

"It's alright. I like dogs." Justin said, he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Well..you two have a good day." She smiled at us. "Come on Leo." Her and her dog ran out of the water towards the beach.

He spun me around and we kissed. We both walked out of the water and walked along the beach for a while.

I stopped walking and looked out into the water. He hugged me from behind.

We both stood there for a few minutes in silence, just looking around us at the perfect world we were put into.

"I wish we didn't have to go back. I wish we could stay like this forever." He said. "With you in my arms."

"Don't let this freak you out because I've known you 5 months longer than you've known me." I turned around to face him.

"I love you..Justin Bieber." I looked for an expression change.

He smiled. "Well then those 5 months didn't matter...because I love you Selena Gomez."

I laughed and pushed my lips into his. Ugh, I really do love him.

"We should go back though..." I said.

"Why?" He asked surprised.

"Your mom..used to love me. She doesn't like me anymore." I said.

"She does..she just, I don't know." He said. "Alright fine, I'll call a cab."

I grabbed his hand and leaned against his shoulder. We walked back along the beach toward his lake house.

Justin's pov-

I really didn't want to leave, I wanted to be with her..for as long as I could. But she was right.

When we got back I told the cab to take her to Jessica's house. We left each other without a kiss. When we got to my house, I quickly paid the driver and walked inside.

"Mom." I said.

"Don't do that ever again." She said.

"Do what.." I said.

"Leave like that!" She said and hugged me.

I hugged her back...then I remembered.

"What do you have against Selena being with me?" She said.

"I..specifically told her to try to stay away from you. Sorry for that, but u really thought it was best for you. She didn't listen. I just really thought she would understand that that was what's best for you." She said.

"You shouldn't hold it against her." I said.

She looked down.

"Mom...forgive her." I said.

"But she's changed...she wasn't like this the first time she met you. She was so much more innocent and shy." She said.

"Well I'm glad that's how she used to be. That means me and jessica helped her into a more confident, beautiful girl." I said.

"I guess" my mom said.

"Mom, I love her." I said.

She looked at me surprised.

"No baby you don't. You might think you do..but you don't even fully know her." She said.

"Mom..don't tell me how I feel about her." I said.

Her eyes widened. "You guys didn't...last night."

"No. Not this early mom." I said.

"See, you're saying your already in love? That's crazy sweetie." She said.

"...maybe." I walked upstairs and went to sleep.

Do I really love Selena..maybe I just said it because she said it. I really don't know what love feels like.

Oh my god, we almost had sex. I spent the night with her. My mom was right...we're going really fast.
I think I just have to talk to her tomorrow.

I slowly drifted off. I had a dream. Selena was with me. I looked away and looked back at her, but this time it was Ariana.

"I love you Ariana." I said.

What! Why am I saying this. Where's Selena?

The dream stopped. All of a sudden I saw Selena, she was at a photo shoot. She looked absolutely flawless. That's my girl.

"Justin..I love you too." I heard Ariana's voice answer me from the other dream.

I don't like Ariana...why is she in all my dreams.

That dream stopped. Another came on, I had a kid in my arms. A kid at my feet. Selena walked up to me.

"Your a great father." Selena whispered in my ear.

All these kids were mine? Oh shit. I woke up.

5:45

Close enough. I got up and walked to school earlier than usual. I know that I need to talk to Selena. Hopefully she takes this well.