Back

"Your kidding..." She said.

"When he woke up, he looked at me...and I knew he had no idea who I was. It hurt..so bad." I said.

"Aw" she pulled me in for a hug.

"That last words he said to me where 'I love you'." I said.

"I'm so sorry sel." She said.

-

The next two weeks were so depressing. I couldn't see Justin. He wouldn't know who I was even if I could.

He was coming back to school tomorrow. I don't know what I'm going to do. I think him mom just wants me to pretend to be his friend, and then just help him fall in love with me again.

But usually if you want something to happen it won't happen, maybe I really just need to let it happen again.

But he already knows we were supposed to be friends. That doesn't help.

-

It was the day, Justin was coming back to school. I couldn't really prepare for it. When I walked through the doors I didn't see him.

Me and jessica went to the girls locker room and got changed. We went out to the track where our class was supposed to meet.

I saw him and dylan walk up and go to the other side of the class.

"Hey Justin, you feeling better?" The teacher said.

"Yes, he's feelin great. Aren't ya buddy" dylan said. He put his hand on Justin's shoulder.

"I wasn't asking you." The teacher said.

Everyone looked at them.

"Uh, yeah..I'm feeling better" he said unsure. It was the first time I had heard his voice for a few weeks.

"Okay well you won't be participating for most of the sports." The teacher said.

"Alright." He said.

"The rest of you, take a lap." She said.

We all started running. Justin looked so hot. Oh my god what am I saying. This isn't me.

After this class ended, I went to my next class. Justin was in it. He sat next to me, because that's where we wanted to be seated before...

He sat next to me, I looked at him. He looked back at me and smiled. Oh my god...I smiled back.

"What are we learning about right now again." He said.

"Um...poetry." I said.

"Thanks." He turned away from me.

Is this what our conversations are going to be like?

"Selena, help Justin if he needs help." The teacher said to me.

He turned back towards me.

"Your name is Selena?" He asked.

"..yeah" I said. "why?"

"That name just sounds familiar." He said.

"It does..?" I asked.

"Yeah...I don't know. Maybe I'm just making it up." He said.

Justin's pov-

The bell rang and I left the class. I saw Carter down the hall. One of the few faces I remember.

"Hey Carter." I said.

"Why are you talking to me?" He said.

I didn't know what to say..I thought me and Carter were friends.

Sorry (Jelena fan fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें