New Things

He walked out the front door with all his bruises and cuts and I was..so proud of him.

I walked downstairs with a smile on my face.

"I have a feeling...I know what happened up there." His mom said.

I blushed and started to get nervous.

"Justin had..the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face." She smiled saying that.

I smiled too.

"...if what you think happened, did happen. Would you approve?" I said.

"I would definitely approve, as long as you guys make sure not to lose the great friendship you have." She said.

"Of course." I said.

"You...are the coolest girl I've ever met." She said. "I think you would be great for him."

I smiled.

Justin's pov-

Dylan met me outside of school.

"Dude, jessica told me what happened..I'm sorry" he said, he pulled me in for a hug.

"Thanks dude" I said.

We walked through the doors and all eyes were on me. The bell rang and I went to class.

"Aw, Bieber lost a fight.." A guy said when I came in.

"Bet it was a girl" another guy said.

"Okay guys, thanks for sharing your opinion." Dylan said.

I sat down and class started. Only another 5 hours until I see Selena. Then only 1 more day till she's back in school.

-

At lunch, everyone seemed to have a different opinion on what happened to me.

The girls all said 'sorry' when they walked by and all the guys just said that I was a wuss or some shit like that.

-

When the last bell rang I left the class as quickly as I could. I heard a few guys say something to me. I walked out the front and looked around.

I smiled for the first time in the last 6 hours. I saw Selena waiting over by the bike racks. I walked to her and hugged her.

"Hi" she said. "Was today okay?"

"Could've been better." I said.

"What happened?" She separated from the hug to look at me.

"Well for 1, you weren't there." She smiled. "I guess nothing else."

"Some guys are giving him a hard time about his..face." Dylan said.

She looked at dylan then back at me.

"Who?" She asked with an angry tone.

"It's nothing, Selena. Their just messing around." I said.

She didn't look satisfied with my answer. She looked behind me, maybe for the people dylan was talking about.