Missing

Justin's pov-

The end of lunch bell rang. I separated my lips from hers and bent down to grab my shirt.

"Have you met Dylan's...girl-more than friend." I said weirdly.

"No, she's really pretty though." She bent down and grabbed her shirt off the ground and put it on. "Well I mean she sits next to me in math...but she doesn't talk much."

"Oh really." I said.

"Yeah-what's your problem with her?" She asked.

"I don't think she's right for him." I said.

"Justin..please don't tell me that your that kind of guy who wants to be the only one in your group, in a relationship." She said. "Dylan deserves this."

"I'm not...I really just don't like her." I said.

"Okay well...dylan does. So play nice" she kissed my neck and left the bathroom.

 So play nice" she kissed my neck and left the bathroom

Selena's pov-

I walked into my class and dylan and Malia were talking.

"Hey Malia" I said.

"Hi Selena." She smiled.

I honestly don't know why Justin wouldn't like her? She seems super sweet.

"Dylan, your presenting." The teacher said.

"Seriously, I feel like it's always me." He got up and walked to the front.

"He never looks nervous when he's up there. I'm always shaking." I said.

"Yeah, I don't know how he does it. He's super adorable too." She looked at me and we both laughed.

"So you guys seem to be getting close." I said.

"I hope so. Has he talked to you about me at all." She said. "Or am I just another girl he's clamped onto."

"Oh, no. He talks about you all the time. Not to be creepy but he called me for 2 hours yesterday just talking about how you could be the one." I said.

"Really?" She said. "Well,..I really like him. So it's nice to know I will have the feelings returned."

"..don't tell him I said that, though." I said.

"No problem." She winked at me.

Dylan was done with his presentation.