Secrets

Selena is coming back to school today, that made me walk quicker to school. Which didn't really help because I got there earlier than she usually did.

I sat on the bench and waited for her. I saw a few guys in the corner of my eye. They walked up to me.

"Who are you waiting for, Bieber?" I looked up and saw Carter with some of his friends around him.

I stood up quickly.

"Don't worry, I'm not gunna start any trouble. I don't want to get suspended again." He said.

"Then what do you want?" I said.

"I was just wondering who you were waiting for.." Carter said.

"My girlfriend." I said looking for her.

One of his friends laughed.

"Like anyone would want you with your face like that." He said.

"No seriously, who are you dating Justin..spit it out." Carter said.

Some guys were pushed to the side and I saw Selena was through them.

"Ew" she said walked through them.

Then she stood next to me and looked at Carter.

"Bieber was just waiting for his girlfriend..so run along Selena. I'm not trying to hurt him." Carter said.

She smiled and kissed me more passionately than she had at my front porch steps.

"Oh..its you." Carter said.

She broke the kiss and looked at him.

"I really thought you would take a longer break from dating after how you just left me for no reason." He said.

"There was a reason." She said turning towards them again.

"I don't remember there being a problem, Sel." He said, he stepped closer to her.

"That's the problem..you don't remember what you did." She said.

"I'm sorry" he put his hand on her shoulder.

What the hell is he doing? She slapped it off and grabbed my hand. She pulled me through all of his friends and turned to look at me.

"Did he just start talking to you?" She said.

"Yeah..they all just walked up." I said.

I can't help but feel like she is sort of acting like a mother. But I guess that's good..sort of. I don't know.

"Ready for PE?" I asked.

"Yes, are you ready?" She asked.

"I don't like the whole dancing unit though." I said.

"Well, is we hadn't gotten partnered up in the dance unit. We wouldn't be together." She said.

I flipped her so we faced each other.

"Well, in that case...i love it." I said. I leaned in and right before I kissed her I saw a smile on her face.

The first bell rang and we both went into our separate locker rooms.

Selena's pov-

I walked in and saw jessica already changing.

"Hi" I said.