CBTBB - Chapter 22 - Gregory

See you at the fair!

I can't believe I let him jerk me off!

I hid my blushing face under my arm as Taylor chuckles and lies down on the bed beside me. I glare at him, making him lean over and kiss the tip of my nose. Growling I smack his chest, rolling on top of him as he falls back, trying to escape my slapping hands. I stop as I feel something poke at my ass. Looking down at Taylor, I see that he is the one now blushing. A beautiful pink colour is dusted over his gorgeous tan skin.

Hah! See how you like it mister!

Smiling mischievously, I slowly circle my ass over his straining erection. As I expected, Taylor's hands snap out and grip my hips. "Please don't do that." I can tell he is straining to keep himself in line. He groans deep in his throat as I keep grinding my ass against him. "Please Greg," The sound is low and husky. "spare me." I stop as I hear him beg. "If you don't stop, I will not be accountable for my reaction." Still, even though I thought about stopping, I can't. I want to see how far I can push him before he loses that steel composure of his.

It doesn't take much as I only manage to circle my hips twice before I find myself on my back with Taylor hovering over me. "You are in for it now." His eyes are filled with a heat that has my body trembling in desire. His mouth seals mine and his hands push underneath my shirt, his hips provocatively grinding against mine. Making me gasp at the pleasurable feeling, giving him access to my mouth and his tongue eagerly explores my mouth. I whine a little when he pulls back, yet he gives me a heart breaking grin. I watch in awe as he lowers his lips to my collarbone, nipping and teasing the skin until it is bright red.

My body curls around Taylor as his mouth finds a nipple and his teeth tug on it and his tongue sooths the teeth's sting. Everything was surreal as Taylor's mouth continued to explore my chest, abdomen and bellybutton. I never knew having my bellybutton licked and nipped at would turn me on so badly. "Shh, relax Greg, everything will be fine." Taylor said as he came back up and claimed my lips. "We don't want your parents to barge in, now do we?" He grinned very charmingly before he ducked his head back to the edge of my pants, which miraculously stayed on during the whole ordeal.

Taylor tugs down my sweats and boxers and I sigh in relief as my erection is free of its confinement. I pull on the hem of his shirt in annoyance, huffing as he smirks and quickly discards the cloth. And true to his word, I see several small lighter lines across his biceps and collarbone. My fingers trace the ones on his biceps in silent wonder. "They are from when the house exploded that killed my father and grandfather. I have a bigger one on my back." Most would find that saying that right now kills the mood, but strangely it didn't. I found it endearing.

He shrugs out of his own pants, looking a little unsure as his fingers hover over his boxers. He takes it off at my nod and I nearly swallow my tongue at the sight of his own pretty impressive erection. "Don't worry about it." He kisses me lightly "We can just jerk off together." He says soothingly, my anxiousness must have shown on my face. His naked hip pressed against mine as his right hand is wrapped around his shaft as he leans on his left arm. A blush spreads across my face as I watch his hand work. My hand reaches out, touching his heated skin. Taylor moans, throwing his head back, arching into my touch. I startle as his hands clamp on my hips as he pulls me close, our shafts touching. I groan lolly at the odd but pleasurable feeling.

As if on instinct, my hips grind into Taylor's prolonging the pleasurable tingles in my groin. Somehow we rolled so I was on top of Taylor. Rolling and grinding my hips like crazy. We are humping like rabbits when I felt the liquid heat boiling over and I let out a sound, stiffening my spine. Taylor's hands dug in my hips as he moaned low and loud as he shuddered, emptying against our already soiled chests. I slump against Taylor as we both try and regain our lost breath. "God." Taylor huffs "That was awesome. I never came that hard in my life." My chest puffs out in pride at his words as he gently pushes me to the side as he reaches for the wet cold rag he dropped earlier. I grimace when he cleans my chest, abdomen and groin.