CBTTB - Chapter 5 - Gregory

Pic of a worried Greg

.

.

.

.

.

My mind went blank when Taylor's lips touched mine. My body heated up but I didn't, or couldn't push him away. I was still scrambling to get my brain working again when he pulled away on his own, wide eyed like I was. Probably freaking out over what just happened. Just like me right now.

Silence filled the car once again, this time it was an uncomfortable one. "Greg." The way he said my name send a shiver down my back. His voice was low and sultry. "I-I" He started stammering. My God, if he's going to apologise I will smack him!

He grinned as he saw my angry glare "What I wanted to say was; I want to do it again." He leaned back into my face again, his lips a hairs breathe away from mine. "Let me kiss you again Greg." My back pressed against the car door, but I didn't feel it as his warm, slightly rough hands cupped my cheeks and he pressed his lips against mine.

Something inside of me shifted, I clung to him as if my life depended on it. I must come off as some sex crazed idiot. Taylor didn't seem to mind though; he pressed his firm body even closer. A sigh of content left my lips as we were both pressed together on the passenger seat. We both were startled by a knock on the passenger window, an officer glared at us as he shone his flashlight right in Taylor's face. I reluctantly let him go as he made his way back over to his seat and started the car. "I will drive you home." During the short drive he held my hand, making me confused.

What are we? 

Taylor parked the car on the drive, he left the motor running. I swallowed thickly "So what now?" Taylor seemed to think deeply about it as he turned he seemed to have an idea. "I guess it's too early to call this anything. I don't know what it was but it felt right. It felt right to kiss you." I nodded my head, unsure of how to proceed. I didn't make any move to get out of the car just yet. I wanted to stay like this like this a little longer.

"Not that I want to sound like a jerk but you need to go. Your parents are waiting for you on the porch." He sounded exactly like a jerk though. My eyes snapped over to the porch to see both of my parents stand there, arms crossed and everything. "Then I better get going." I unbuckled my seat belt and slowly opened my door. I stilled as I felt Taylor's hand massage the back of my neck. "I will see you in a few hours then." I made my mind up and surprised Taylor and my parents with the quick peck on his lips before I quickly got out of the car and up the porch steps. Taylor honked his horn once before I heard the sound of his motor die away.

Mom just sighs as he turns to the side to let me pass, "You know we will talk about this in the morning." I nod my head as I silently sigh with relief that neither of them made a big fuss about what just happened. "I know mom, see you guys in a bit." In my bedroom I quickly shed my clothes and crawl under the quilt.

Having slept a good seven hours, I felt well rested and recharged. "Morning Greg!" Lo chirped and I heard a softer mumble from Sylvester. "Morning Lo." I gently petted his head, "Morning Sylvester," And I petted his head too, much to his surprise "did you guys sleep well last night?" I was a bit worried when Taylor honked that they woke  up, but luckily they didn't as Lo reassured me that they had a good night sleep.

Mom gave me a look that told me we would be having 'that' talk soon. Sighing under my breath I sat down at the kitchen table and mumbled a thank you to dad as he set a plate in front of me. After finishing breakfast I cleaned up my dishes stopped in my tracks as mom called out to me "In my office in ten minutes Greg." Nance and Lo looked at me in question; we only get to go to mom's office if something went wrong at school or we have been in a fight. "I know mom, I am just going to get dressed."  I was up the stairs as I heard Lo ask mom if I had done something wrong, I didn't hear mom's reply but I think it would be along the lines of him just wanting to talk to me about my career choice. When I got down stairs ten minutes later, showered and dressed; Lo was playing a board game with Nance and Sylvester. I knew for sure Nance wanted to eavesdrop on our conversation; I haven't been called to mom's office since the incident with Paul.