Part Thirty Three

Michelle's P.O.V.

"Michelle!" A familiar voice shouted as I looked up and spotted a tall blonde lad waving at me. Luke beamed at me, running, with Ashton behind him.

"Luke! Ash!" I cried. Luke pulled me into a hug, swinging me around.

"You haven't changed," he started, setting me down. He studied me from head to toe, smiling. "You're still as tiny as the last time I saw you!"

"Oh, wow.. says the damn giant," I said sarcastically, chuckling.

"I'm not," he protested as he took my bag and steered me out of the airport.

"Ashton, help me out," I laughed, as he took my other bag leaving me with nothing but my purse.

"I'm with her," he said, winking at me. Before we can even get in the car, we found ourselves surrounded by teenage girls, all squeaking in excitement with their phones on their hands and pens were being pushed to the lads. "Luke!"

"I think I may have tweeted," he rolled his eyes, laughing as he took a pen from a girl who was being carried by her mum. "You're so cute. How old are you?"

"Five," she giggled. Luke kissed her on the nose before turning to another fan. Ashton was busy taking picture after picture with a group of girls.

Giving them some time, I pushed pass the crowd to wait for them by the car but before I can even got out of it, a hand pulled me by the arm.

"Hey, you're Michelle" A red headed girl said, making a couple of girls turned to look at me. "Oh my God! Are you and Calum back? Is that why you're here?"

"Luke must be furious that his best friend is his cousin's boyfriend!"

"But you cheated on him, right? That's why you guys broke up!"

"Bitch!"

"Wait. What?!" I asked, raising my eyebrow. More girls were now on me, shooting me angry looks.

"Was he better in bed than Calum?"

"Whore!"

"Die already! He doesn't deserve a slut like you!"

"I didn't cheat! What are you talking about?" I asked, but no one seems to listen, instead I felt a stabbing pain as someone started to scratch me.

"If I were Luke, I'd stop talking to you!"

"You're using them! Shame on you!"

"You're ugly!"

"Please stop," I cried, covering my face as some started pulling my hair.

"Calum is better off without you."

"He's never getting back with you!"

"Cheater!"

"Hey, hey," Luke came, covering me in a hug. "Stop! She's my cousin! She's not doing anything!"

"She's a slut!" They continued, trying to reach for me and ignoring Luke.

"Are you taking a video? Oh my God, please stop!" Luke said, taking the phone from a brunette girl on his right and deleting the video.

"Go," Ashton said, pushing us to the car and holding my bags. Nodding, Luke helped me inside, as he covered me. He locked the door before running to the other side.

"Stupid GPS," he muttered, shaking his head.

"What?" I asked, both annoyed and confused.

"Nothing. It's just like GPS and they know where we are," he said. Then he leaned closer, hugging me. "I'm sorry. I forgot about them."

"Whoo!" Ashton started as soon as he got it, slamming the door shut. "That was crazy!"

"Are you okay?" Luke continued, pulling away and tucking my hair behind my ear. I nodded. "What was that all about? They started attacking you."

"I don't know but they said something about me cheating on Calum."