Part Three

Calum's P.O.V.

"Head's up," Ashton shouted, as Michael kicked the ball towards me, attempting to hit the goal.

I caught the ball on time and threw it to Ashton, laughing. "You wish, Clifford! This is the real deal, not your video game!"

Everyone laughed as the game continued. Cassie took out her phone and started taking pictures. I looked passed them to Luke's house where a cab pulled over. A guy got out of the cab and took the bags at the back. With the same features, I would have thought it was Jack himself - only this guy is a little smaller than him.

A lady came out from the front sit and, from the back, was followed by a younger version of her. They look the same - mother and daughter, I thought.

She's beautiful.

Oh, shut up, Calum.

She was looking around and spotted Mrs. Carter, who smiled at her. She smiled back, and soon turned her gaze towards us. Her brown eyes locked with mine. For a few seconds, we just looked at each other, managing to smile at her before Liz and Jack came out to greet them.

So, she must be a relative visiting them for the wedding, I thought.

"Calum!" Luke shouted, but I was too late as the ball hits the net. "What the heck are you doing, bub?"

"Sorry," I said, sounding a bit disrupt, as I looked back at Luke's. "I was just--"

"--looking at the foreign slut over there," Shelby interrupted, glaring at me as she pointed at Luke's. Everyone looked and checked what she was talking about.

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I slid my hand and took it, revealing dad's. "You have the guts to call her a slut but you don't know her. Last time I checked, we broke up cause you were flirting with Joe."

"And me," Ashton added, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, and my own friend," I agreed. "So do yourself a favourite and stop following me around 'cause I'm never getting back with you!"

"How dare you?" She said, shooting me angry looks. I shook my head and turned around, walking home. "Come back here, you bastard! You'll see what you lost!"

"You'll see what you lost," I mocked, waving at them.