Part Twenty Three

Michelle's P.O.V.

"Seriously, where are you?" Luke repeated over the phone.

"Stuck in the middle of nowhere?" I said slowly, looking over at Calum who was looking around with my phone on his hands, checking for directions.

He shrugged. "Who goes out without knowing where they're going?"

"Look who's talking?" I chuckled. Yeah, good question, Luke, I thought. "Us. For. The. Passed. Few. Days. 'Ya think?"

"Very funny. You'd be lucky enough to catch a train by this time," he pointed out. "Let me talk to that idiot friend of mine."

"Calum," I called, handing him back his phone as he looked at me. "Daddy Lukey wants to talk to you."

He laughed, taking the phone and placing it on his ear. Still laughing, he looked at me and said; "he heard you and said you wouldn't like it if he's your dad. And, I quote, that's a promise!"

I rolled my eyes, laughing.

"Yeah, sorry, man," he continued, talking to Luke. "I think I've figured it out... Hopefully... I'll just keep you updated... Alright... I won't, trust me... Yeah... See you."

"So," I started as soon as he hanged up.

"You wouldn't want him to be your dad," he repeated, chuckling. "Or we can't be together."

"We can't let that happen," I laughed. "What did he said?"

"To hurry up cause its almost midnight or they'll leave us," he said, pulling me by the hand and turning left to the main road. "And to get my hands of you."

"Wow," I said, giggling. "What's new?"

"I know," he said. "Can you believe it? The train station was actually just four streets away."

We continued walking in much faster paces, passing houses and closed shops till we heard the familiar sound of a moving train."

"Oh shit," he cursed, as he broke into a run. I tugged along. "That can't be the last."