Part Nine

Calum's P.O.V.

Three days after pretending to be gay, I finally had the guts to give her the necklace I bought. We've hanged out a lot - most of the times with the boys as she willingly joins us in everything we do. Somehow, I think, I may have made my move.

I saw her at the wedding rehearsal today, where they decided to pair us. But my sister came and took her away after telling me that I can't come because it's "girls' day" as she claims.

"Is that my socks?" I hissed to Michael, as we sneaked to the Hemmings' front yard. He was holding a box full of socks. "What the fuck are you doing with all those socks?"

"Watch me," he winked, as he dropped the box and starts throwing socks at her window. I grabbed some socks and did the same. After a couple of minutes, she peeked thru the window, opening it, just as Michael threw another sock. She caught it, raising her eyebrow at us.

"Sock? Really?" She asked, lowering her voice.

I pointed at Michael, who smiled like an idiot. "Yeah. 'Cause rocks might break them and I ain't paying for that shit."

She giggled. "What do you two want? Its already late."

"I want you to get down here and come with me," I said, as Michael starts to climb his way to her room.

"I can't," she said, glancing behind her then looking back at me. "You'll be in so much trouble with Luke."

"Michael will lay on your bed and pretend to be you. We'll be back in no time," I explained. Michelle helped Michael in.

"Mmm, by any chance," she started, talking to Michael. "This isn't used, right?"

Michael took the sock from her and studied it. "Bad luck for you. This one has been used yesterday."

I chuckled, as Michelle hit him playfully. "Gross!"

"Get down already!" I called. She went the same way as Michael. I placed myself below her just in case she falls - luckily, she didn't. "Let's go."

"Wow, impressive," a familiar voice said - Luke. He was leaning on the wall by the front door, hiding in the shadows. He stepped up, smiling at us.

 "I didn't knew you were there," I said, raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah, I saw him," Michael called. "I thought I was hallucinating. Sorry."

Busted, I thought.

"Shouldn't you be in bed, Luke?" Michelle asked.

"But I was watching you guys sneak. Couldn't miss it for the world," he chuckled, winking at me. "Alright, no funny business, Hood!"

"Cuddle with me, Hamham," Michael said, grinning.

Luke shrugged. Then he turned around and went inside.

"I think we're good to go," I sighed in relief, pulling Michelle by the hand as she tugs along.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"You'll see," I grinned, twining my hand with hers.