Part Eighteen

Michelle's P.O.V.

"Welcome," Michael started as we set foot at the stairs, climbing our way up to the museum. I giggled as he continued; "to casa de cliffoconda!"

After wasting two days of my vacation, I was finally discharged. Well, okay, not really wasted - just the fact that I was in bed, not able to do anything but rest. The only good thing was the lads got to stay with me. That was after Michael told my aunt to stress about the wedding instead of us. Which, I think, had stressed her more.

Wanna bet how mad she is?

But after Luke kissed her madness away, she let us go on a road trip which Calum had planned while I was still in the hospital. She let us skip the wedding rehearsals but made us promise to come home a day before the big day.

Its been three days since we ventured on our "little adventure", as Ashton says. We had a stop over at Michael's Uncle's house just outside the city where we decided to leave the car - so, yeah, we kinda flared it up making it an all out adventure.

The other day we went to a historical house that was said to be owned by some revolutionary or whatever. We didn't really listened to the tour guide but, instead, we goofed around pretending to be some old time dudes who own the place. You can guess what trouble we caused the place especially with Michael.

Today we decided to visit a museum to hush bugging Calum, who haven't had much fun yesterday after throwing up at the theme park.

"Who in the world did this shit?" Michael said, tilting his head as his eyebrows knitted. "It doesn't make sense."

"Its called abstract, Mikey," I pointed out, standing beside him, admiring the painting. Calum and Luke went to entertain themselves with the sculptures at the other side of the museum. "It's supposed to be like that for you to figure out what the artist was trying to say or stuff."

"Like, you mean," he started with a little confusion on his tone as he studies it. "Its a piece of shit with scattered paints and lines and messed up shapes and---"

"Exactly like what's in front of you, dumbass," Ashton rolled his eyes, chuckling. "I see why you're failing Art Ed."

"Who the hell fails at Art Ed.?" I teases, giggling.

"I think I do," Michael said, moving on to the next portrait.