Part Twenty One

Calum's P.O.V.

"Take me back to the middle of nowhere. Back to the place only you and I share. Remember all the memories. The fireflies and make believe."

"What are you singing?" Michelle asked, cutting off Luke as we sat watching a band called Allstar Weekend. Michael got a flyer for a free admission concert at a nearby park for some festival and we decided to check it out.

"I'm singing you guys a song," he grinned. "I'm gonna call it When my best friend decided to hit on my cousin or the epic love affair."

"Luke!" She cried, hitting him on the arm.

"Alright, chill, woman," he chuckled. "Blame it on September."

"You're screwed," she rolled her eyes. "That's what they're singing."

"I love you too," he smiled, leaning in and kissing her nose. If they're not related, I would have been jealous. They are cute! Michelle pouted as he continued; "maybe Summer Love or Long Way Home."

"Much better," she smiled, glancing at me. I squeezed her hand, smiling.

"This is our reality. Crazy, stupid, you and me. We know this is the way its supposed to be," Luke continued, singing his heart out. Michael sat beside me, eating a whole box of pizza all by himself.

"I got a song for Michael too," Ashton started, rolling his eyes. "Michael wants another slice. Michael wants another fucking slice. Pi---"

"Pizza! Pizza!" Michael continued, smiling widely like a kid, as we laughed. The lead vocalist asked everyone to stand and dance to a new song they were now singing. I looked at Michelle, smiling at her. "May I dance you, princess?"

"Tryna be Prince charming?" She giggled.

"Nope," I said, popping the P. Winking at her, I continued; "I'm your knight and shining armour."

I held out my hand at her which she took and stood up, followed by Ashton and Luke, leaving Michael as he continued eating the last slice of pizza.

And even though the song's a little upbeat, I placed her hands around my neck and mine on her waist, pulling her closer to me as we sway. I chuckled; "I finally get to dance you."

"You'd dance me already," she said.

"Yeah," I replied, remembering the day we met and how we danced that night. "But this one's different. Its like the official dance. Not an introduction or strangers dance. This one is the 'we're finally together' dance!"

We laughed. I pulled her closer, burying my face on her hair. "I love you, Calum."

"I love you the most, Michelle," I said, closing my eyes. "I don't want this to stop. I want to stay this way forever."

We continued to sway, draining all the noises around us. Nothing really matters, but just the two of us. Everything just feels so perfect when I'm with her and I hope it never stops. Ever.