Part Nineteen

Calum's P.O.V.

I'm having a blast - the best and happiest. And its all because of her. Everything seems so surreal. I don't even know how to begin this. Any word to explain this doesn't fit at all. But this is far different than my last relationship. She clearly sweeps me off my feet ang I can't just get enough of her.

"If looks can kill," Michael started, sitting beside me as I watch Luke and Ashton teach Michelle to surf. She had tried a couple of times and would always fall face first on the water, sending the two to burst out laughing. "She's long dead before you can even land a kiss on her pretty lips."

"Can't let that happen," I chuckled, as they headed to approach the coming wave. "Whoa, that's a little big!"

"What? Her melons?" He smirked, sipping on his soda.

I rolled my eyes, chuckling. "The wave. I won't go saying yay boobies at her, bub. She's different."

"I know," he said, patting me on the shoulder. "But can you at least stop staring at her even for a minute? Man, you're a little creepy, honestly."

"If that means go ahead and check her out yourself for fantasy," I replied sarcastically but laughing. I emphasize the last word; "then, nope!"

"Bully," he pouted, as Michelle stepped out of the water and made her way towards us. Luke and Ashton followed.

"Hey, boyos," she said, beaming at us. I held my hand to her and pulled her for a kiss before sitting her on my lap.

"What?" Michael asked curiously. "Is it me or was I also failing my English class? Its boys, not boyos, right?"

"Silly," she giggled, hitting him playfully. "Its a slang word back home for guys."

"Oh," he replied, sounding a bit interested as he sat to face her. "Geek. Tell me, what's your slang term for big and dick?"

"Clifford!" Luke barked, rolling his eyes at him as we laughed. "How dare you ask my cousin those things? You have no use of that either! Your bing bong's not even big!"

"Wanna see it?" He grinned, standing up and starting to pull down his shorts but I grabbed him.

I shrugged, covering Michelle's eyes with my other hand. "No one wants to see it?"

"Yeah, whatever," he said disappointedly. "You're just scared to find out that mine is bigger than any of you."

"I doubt that," Ashton chuckles. "Alright, so where are we going to stay the night?"

We all looked at one another. We've been spending our nights at different placed since we left Mark's house, Michael's uncle. And, to be honest, we're almost out of budget and still got a couple of days. We've nearly emptied our pockets for food, shelter (only at night though), transportation (since we left our car at Mark's) and all the entrance fees in every museum and other tourists' spots we go to - not to mention the souvenirs we bought along the way.

"Okay," Ashton said slowly. Then he looked around and back to us. "You don't think a police will show up if we stay here, right?"

"I don't think so," I said, looking around. The beach was almost empty as the sun begun to say its goodbye.

"Great," he smiled. "Then suit yourself up! We got our stuffs to warm us. This place is actually nice."

"Let's start a bonfire," Michelle squeaked, jumping up. I stood up, reaching for her hand and twining it to mine.

"Sounds good," Ashton said. "Luke and I will find woods and, you guys, can you go get us some food? I'm starving."

"Michael, you stay," I said, looking at him. He looked back at me, confused. I smiled. "Well, someone has to watch our things."

He rolled his eyes and sat back. "But could you go find me a stuffed penguin?"

"What for?" I said, eyeing him.

"So Luke won't have a hard time sleeping. Poor boy," he chuckled, winking at Luke. "On second thought, maybe you could find me a penguin costume instead so I can cuddle with him."

"Nu uh," Luke muttered. He shrugged but then smiled, before he and Ashton head off.