Part Six

Michelle's P.O.V.

The next day, we headed to the airport and said goodbye to my mum and brother. Since my uncle had to go to work and everyone else were busy with the wedding, Luke volunteered to drive us to the airport. On our way home, the whole ride was in complete silence until he asked me a question.

"So, what do you think of Calum?" He asked without taking his eyes off the road.

I looked at him, raising my eyebrow, as he glanced at me and smirked. "What do you mean by what do I think of him?"

"You know," he chuckled. "He's cute, isn't he?"

I shook my head, laughing. "He's kind and funny."

"And cute," he repeated, turning left, passing a couple of shops.

"You like him. You're gay," I teased, laughing. He pouted. "Fine, he's cute. And so does Michael and Ashton."

"And?" He asked as if he's waiting for me to say something else.

I hit him playfully in the arm; "and you, of course. Michael was making fun of me, isn't he?"

"Yeah," he said. "Get use to him. I think everyone knows how to play the triangle but he really was blessed with fast fingers."

"Not that one, silly ," I replied.

"Oh," he pouted but soon chuckled and said; "nu uh. Someone's checking you out. You do the math, fast fingers means guitar as bang is to drums, and it isn't me 'cause that would be weird as fuck being related with you and stuff."

"Ukulele is not a bass," I said, as he pulled over. We were a few blocks away from the house. He looked at me, laughing, as Michael, Calum and Ashton waved at us from a distance, racing to us. Michael runs the fastest, leaving the other two shoving at each other.

"Exactly," he winked, as Michael got in, locking the doors when the two were a foot away. "Hey, Mikey!"

He grinned. "Hi, Mikee! You coming?"

Michael and I became an instant BFFs after finding out we have the same nicknames only with his ending in Y and mine in E.

Luke rolled his eyes, "hello to you too, Clifford."

I laughed. Michael gestured towards Luke, getting in between us and trying to kiss Luke. "C'mere, babe, lemme kiss your lips!"

"Go away! Help!" he yelled, laughing.

Calum knocked at my side, catching my attention. He was smiling widely as if he's a 5 years old, waving at me. "Hello! Please open the door?"

Damn, he's cute, I thought.