Part Twenty Five

Mature content. Well, just a little!

Calum's P.O.V.

"You're sleeping on the couch!"

"I'm sleeping on the couch."

"Don't be ridiculous."

"Luke, you're overreacting."

"They're not sleeping together. I'm not there to protect her."

"Nothing will happen."

"I promise to sleep on the couch!"

"Let the kids sleep together for fucksake!"

"Exactly! Fuck! No one's sleeping!"

"They won't do anything. You know Calum."

"We won't do anything, Lukey."

"I'm not gonna touch her."

"I'm not there to see!"

"They'll sleep together. You two, cuddle up!"

"No! I said no!" Luke yelled over the phone, making everyone stop. After a few topics, Michelle and I had immediately fallen asleep next to each other but was woken up minutes later as Luke called to check on us. And, now, here he is - being paranoid over us.

I looked at Michelle as she yawned. "Whatever, Luke, I'm sleeping."

"I'm not there to look after you," Luke cried. "Listen, Hood, don't you dare touch my cousin or you're dead!"

"I'm a good girl. You can ask Connor if I ever sneak out at night," she said, reminding him. "Wait, I think I did. Goodnight lads!"

"Michelle! Don't you dare ha---" she hanged up the phone, cutting him off. She shrugged, laying back. "I feel bad for him. Like it's his first time to have a cousin and he's being so protective. And overly dramatic."

I chuckled, as I stood up, taking a pillow with me. "He's being cute. I can't imagine life without him."

"Where are you going?" She asked, eyeing me. "Don't tell me you're really sleeping on the couch?"

I looked at her, grinning, placing the pillow on the couch. "I don't want troubles with Luke."

She laughed, kneeling on the bed and holding out her hands to me. I moved closer, holding her hand. "We're not gonna do anything, babe. Luke won't be mad, we'll just sleep, okay? And you said it yourself, you don't want trouble with him."

I smirked, running my fingers through my hair, as I bit my lower lips. I pulled her closer, wrapping my arm around her waist. "What if I want to?"

"You're funny," she giggled as her cheeks started to turn red, pulling away a little. Then she looked at me, confused; "you wouldn't be thinking of that."

"You don't know how our minds work," I pointed out, leaning in and pulling her more. "You don't even know what I'm thinking right now."

"I know," she replied. I can feel her heart beat.

"No. But Luke does," I whispered, clasping my hand at the back of her head. With just an inch away from her lips, I stopped. "I want you, Michelle."

I pressed my lips into hers. For a moment, she was frozen in shock until her lips started moving in sync with mine, kissing me back.

I lay her on the bed gently as our kiss turned into a more passionate one, heating things up, as I moved my hand to her thighs and up to her shirt. I pulled away for a second, taking off her shirt then mine before connecting our lips again.

Moving to her neck, nipping on it, I felt mine started to hardened. I muttered, "baby, you know I was just kidding, right? I respect you and I'll never really touch you."

"I know," she said, guiding my lips back to hers. I felt her lips cracked into a smile.

"Mmm but," I continued. Shit, I wasn't really gonna touch her but - I thought.

"I know it, too," she repeated, as her hands find it's way to my waist and started unbuckling my belt.