Part Fourteen

Calum's P.O.V.

Something's up. I can feel it. She doesn't have to say a word about it.

"Really, baby, what's wrong?" I started, as soon as we finished our food. She just glared at me, looking annoyed, as she stood up.

"I'm just tired, that's all," she said. I followed her as she walks back to the car. I ran ahead of her to open the door but she just passed me and continued walking.

"Michelle," I called, running after her. "I don't know what she said but--"

"Damn it, Calum! You know what she said!" She said, almost yelling at me, as she turns around to face me. She was close to tears. "I was the only one who doesn't know a goddamn thing! You guys are pathetic! I don't even know what you did to make my own cousin lie to me! You win! I fell into your little game! Are you happy now?! Cause I'm not! Leave me alone, Calum! I don't fucking need you! Go hang out with your real girlfriend!"

"I," I said but I was cut off when she started sobbing. Her cheeks were starting to turn red. I tried to reach her but she put a hand on me to stop.

"Don't you fucking come near me," she said, turning around and walking away.

Fuck! If I saw that bitch again, I thought.

"At least let me take you home," I said but she just waved at me. I headed to the car, slamming the door shut.

As I sat there, burying my face in my hands, everything she said went repeating on my mind. What the fuck? What did that slut told her? I know for sure that its not good as its not true at all. Damn, I can't let this happen.

I don't know how long I was there, crying my eyes out. I wanted to run after her but she just told me to leave her alone. I rubbed my eyes and wiped the tears on my cheeks. I was about to start the engine when I saw the very last person I wanted to see.

I hopped off the car and headed towards her, shooting her angry looks. She smiled at me devilishly, surely aware of what just happened. Her friends were taken aback by my appearance. If they're not as stupid as her, they should have know I was mad.

"Well, hello, babe," she said. "Did little miss slu---"

"What the hell do you want?!" I growled, grabbing her by the arm. My gripped tighten every second as I feel the anger inside of me rising. "What's not clear about me not getting back with a whore like you?! I may have loved you once but keep in your fucking brain that its over! All I have for you is disgust!"

"Calum," she said, as her expression changed, trying to shake my hand off. "You're hurting me."

"Have you thought about that when you fucked Joe?!" I continued, ignoring her. "And you should have thought twice before talking to her! You know what, just fucking admit it! You're jealous 'cause she's hella better than you!"

"Calum," she repeated but I cut her off. Without thinking twice, I slammed my lips into hers. The moment she started to move her lips, I pulled back, spitting on the ground.

"I disgust the taste of your lips!" I said. "You may have been my first kiss but that would be your last of mine! Stay away from me! And stay the hell away from my friends and Michelle!"