"Just as bad as I do."

It was the weekend, and you were stuck at home since you were grounded for getting out of line at school. When your mothers boyfriend walked in, you already knew who strolled in right behind him. Chresanto. He always referred to him as your "step brother" when in reality he was just the son to your mothers boyfriend. You shut your door and locked it to assure that he didn't bother you. You plugged your headphones in, when out of nowhere, Chresanto walked in and placed a large grin on his face.

"What the hell?" You barked. "How the hell did you get in my room?"

"Please, girl. You think that I don't know where you hide your key?" Chresanto chuckled as he plopped onto your bed. "So whassup?"

"Get off of my bed with your nasty clothes that you've been outside in all day." You snapped as he stood up.

"Well geez, Y/N." Chresanto laughed. "Anyway, when you gone plant that pussy on top of big daddy's dick?"

"One thing you're going to stop doing is talking to me like I'm some bitch at your school." You said, flexing your index finger. "I'm not planting anything near that disease ridden shit. Bye."

"Damn. You are a straight up prude." Chresanto snarled as he stood up. "And you wonder why nobody ain't interested in you."

"Thank you. Bye." You waved to him as he walked out of your room.

He was correct. That was exactly why you never had a boyfriend. In fact, it was the reason why you didn't have a prom date.

However, that wasn't stopping you from showing up in your stunning dress 2 weeks later.

Even though you were the 8th wheel in your group, you didn't feel like it. You felt welcomed. After a long night of dancing, spinning around, hanging out with friends and more, it was time for the AFTER PARTY. You showed up at a boy name Marquise's house, who was one of the most popular boys in the school. Everyone was at his party. Cars were loaded outside of the building and people were loaded inside and outside of the home. It looked like a broke down version of project X.

When you walked inside, you noticed that there were many others inside of the place from other schools. Still, you and everyone danced to house music in the place, having a good time. While you were dancing with some random boy, you seen Chresanto walk in with some of his friends. Your eyes widened as you both made eye contact. When you sen him, you ran to your friend named Tiffany to rant to her.

"Tiff!" You barked as you snatched her through the crowd of people.

"Yeah?" Tiffany answered.

"That's him!" You snapped as you pointed to Chresanto. "That's the asshole of a son of my mothers boyfriend is dating!"

Tiffany's face went from strange, to soft. She smiled and grinned at him, giving off a flirty look.

"That's him?" Tiffany smiled as she twirled her hair. "He looks sexy as hell."

"Well he's a sexist asshole." You snarled as you continued to dance. "Anyway, that's all I wanted to say."

While you danced with the random guy, Chresanto walked by you two and grinned. You ignored him, continuously dancing as if he wasn't there. You watched Chresanto tap him, grabbing his attention.

"I hope you don't expect to get any pussy tonight." Chresanto grinned. "She's a prude."

"Get out and go stick your dick in another bitch raw or something." You snarled as you placed your hand in his face. "Bye."

After getting rid of him, you continued to dance and have a good time. After a wild night of partying and going crazy, you drove home and decided to call it a night. When you walked inside, you seen your mother standing in the living room with her boyfriend. You already knew that Chresanto was there.