Samantha.

Myles was throwing a little party at his house for his 15th birthday. Since there were no parents around, he pulled out the alcohol, party favors, and planned to play the dirty version of truth or dare. Everyone who was there was Diggy, Roc, Prodigy, Ray Ray, Abby, Jacob, Kiloni, Star, Bahja, Babydoll, and Kiloni. But one person who didn’t show up yet, was Princeton.

“What the hell is taking Princeton so long?” Ray Ray snapped.

“I told his ass to be here by 8:30. It’s damn near 10:00!” Roc said.

“I don’t know, but we’re about to play truth without him.” Myles said. “Everyone form around in a circle!”

As everyone formed into a circle, a girl walked into the house. She had all of her hair in a bun, beautiful green mascara, light pink lipstick, a large sweater, some tight pants, and some green chucks. All of the boys were stunned and shocked by how beautiful she was.

“Oh my goodness.” Myles said staring at her, then standing up. “Helllloooooo.”

“Hi..” She said looking at the boys.

“What’s your name?”

“Samantha.” She said cracking a small smile.

“Samantha my baby.” Ray Ray mumbled as he looked at her.

“Excuse me?” Star snapped.

“I mean, Star is my baby!” Ray Ray said, changing the subject.

“That’s what the hell I thought.”

“Anyway!” Myles said rolling his eyes. “We were about to play truth or dare. Wanna play?”

“Sure. As long as we’re not doing anything sexual or nothing.”

“Oh we’re not. We’re gonna keep it totally clean here!” Myles lied.

“But I thought that you just said that we were-“

“AND we’re about to play right now!” Myles said cutting Prodigy off, and sitting down. “So i’d like to dare……Samantha!”

“Are they really going to be focusing on her the whole entire party?” Abby whispered to Kiloni in an irritated tone.

“I know that Roc isn’t!” Kiloni snapped as she hit him in his side, breaking his stare from her.

“What?” Roc said quickly turning his head. “I didn’t do…wasn’t looking at..what!?”

“I dare Samantha to give me a kiss on the cheek.” Myles winked. She immediately gave him a weird look.

“I thought that we weren’t doing anything sexual?” She asked.

“Alright. Then i’ll just give you a kiss on the cheek.” Myles said leaning in, and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Everyone was cheering and clapping at the game that was getting hot already. After the kiss, she started to cringe and make an awkward looking face. Roc, Prodigy, Ray Ray, Diggy, and Jacob starting laughing.

“She didn’t like it, bro!” Roc laughed. “I’ll go next. Samantha, truth or dare?”

“There’s other girls in this game!” Bahja shouted in irritation.

“Truth.” She said in a noncholant tone.

“Is it true that you think that i’m sexy?” Roc asked n a flirty tone.

“Excuse me?” Kiloni snapped.

“No. I don’t think that you’re atractive at all.” Samantha snarled.

“SWERVED!” Everyone said as Roc looked around in embarrassment.

“Not even a little attractive?” He said silently.

“Alright Diggy. Truth or dare?”

“Dare. And I dare myself, to give Samantha a kiss on her neck.” Diggy said leaning in close to her neck as she jumped back quickly.

“I said no sexual stuff!” Samantha snapped.

“Stop coming onto the girl if she doesn’t want any of you!” Babydoll shouted. “Lets just play the game foreal!”

“Alright. Truth or dare, Jacob?”

“Dare to Samantha.” He winked. “I dare you to kiss one of the girls. Any takers?”

Samantha looked around at all of the girls, and put a huge smile on her face.

“I’ll kiss Abby!” She said winking at her.

“No. I don’t roll that way.” Abby said, blowing her off.

“Come on, Abby!” Jacob smiled. “We won’t tell anybody!”

Abby looked at Samantha, closed her eyes, leaned up, and began to tongue kiss her in the mouth. Samantha seemed to enjoy it, while the boys pulled out their phones and took pictures. Abby stopped and looked disgusted. She was not into girls, so this was a first time thing.

“Damn, Samantha.” Diggy said touching her butt. She quickly smacked his hand away.

“Hey hey!” She snapped. “I said don’t touch! Damn!”

“Where the hell is Princeton?” Ray Ray said jumping and getting hype. “He’s missing it all!”

“Alright Prod. Truth or dare?” Myles said to him.

Prodigy didn’t answer. He put his hand on her leg, and kissed her softly on the lips. Suddenly she jumped back, and stood up extremely quick. At this point, she’d had enough.

“I cant take this anymore!” She said storming into Myles kitchen.

“She got some soft lips.” Prodigy said to the boys.

“Damn Prod!” Myles said. “That was my shot and you know it!”

Suddenly, they seen Princeton walk out of the kitchen with a wet napkin, and mascara all on the inside of it. His hair was out of the bun and flowed out into the flawless curls that he had. Everyone’s faces went from happy, to immediate shock. Everyone gasped at hm.

“Was that…wait..was……was that you that I just kissed?!” Prodigy said as his eyes bulged.

“Roc’s older cousin dared me to do it!” Princeton said loudly as he continued to wipe the makeup off of his face. “But I didn’t think that you guys would go that far!”

“You mean that, you’re Samantha?!” Myles shouted.

“Hell naw man!” Prodigy said wiping his mouth. “Hell naw!”

“What the fuck, Prince?” Roc snapped.

“You had me feeling all on your legs and your ass!” Diggy snapped. “Why didn’t you stop us!”

“I did try to stop y’all! But y’all couldn’t y’all freaking boners and hormones!” Princeton said wiping his mouth with the napkins. “You guys will speak of this to no one, do you hear me?”

“Nah, it’s too late now.” Abby said with her iphone out.

“Why?”

“Omg Abby!” Kiloni squealed. “She put the picture of you and Prod kissing on instagram!”