Embrace.

Princeton’s face was filtered with sweat droplets. He was on top of you, and you held him so close that both of your stomachs were pushing against each other as you both fought for air. Princeton was hotter because his curls covered some of his forehead. You looked into his deep brown eyes, pushed his black curls back, and gave him a 5 second long kiss, and let him soak onto your chest. You’d just had sex, with one of the most beautiful Mexican boys that you’d ever seen.

Princeton left your house the next morning, and gave you a huge hug and kiss. He drove to his dorm, pulled out his notebook, and began to write. Sometimes he thought that it was a little girls to have a diary, but he needed something to express things that he didn’t want to express to anyone else.

Princeton decided to think, and go into some deep thoughts.

“Why is sex so addicting?” Princeton wrote as he stared off into space.

“Maybe sex is addicting because it involves being naked.” He thought as he laughed at himself in his head. Then, he began to think deeper.

“Did god put some sort of nerves inside of a woman’s vagina that makes her go crazy when something enters it? And what did he put over a mans penis that makes us lose our minds come into contact with a woman’s temple?” He wrote, thinking harder.

“What is an orgasm exactly? Many people think of it as the most arousing point in sex, but what if it means more? I think that it’s the one point that both of the bodies actually connect together. But what makes an orgasm feel so good? What about an orgasm makes us want to go so crazy, so loose, so wild? And what if that’s only something that happens between two people that share the utmost amount of connection? The utmost amount of love?”

Princeton paused, skipped a line in his notebook, then wrote another paragraph.

“Then thats when I think of (Y/N). The thoughts I have on sex are way deeper than the average man. The orgasm's I give her that satisfies her body should be better than any she’s ever felt, and vice versa. It proves that we’re connected. It proves that we’re focused on each other, and not anyone else. We blur and black out everyone that we are in contact with. Our families, friends, and close peers don’t matter at this moment. All that matters, is that we can make each other feel at home. I want the sex that I give her to make her feel like a new person. A new woman. And as for me, she already makes me feel like a complete man. So complete, that sometimes I wish that there were other ways than kissing and sex to prove it. But since its all we have, I don’t mind giving her my manly seed.”

“Then I often think about babies. Eggs. A woman’s body. I wonder how something as small as sperm, blossoms into another form of life. We’re all sperm when we think about it. I’m another mans seed, (Y/N) is another mans seed, and we’re both two seeds that are bonded together. And when it comes down to it, nothing on this planet would be here without sperm and god. Everything was made from one another, and every person who’s made something of some sort is apart of another man. Me having sperm, the most powerful tool on this earth, is truly a blessing. It’s a sign that I can make a child, a gift, a blessing.”

“Someday, I hope that I can make my own child, and build up upon that. The moral of the message is, god made sex addicting so that it will drive more people to have children. It’s what pushes you to want to make one. Had god made a cycle to where you had to put a cactus up your ass, there would be no people here. Which is why he made it pleasurable so that you can enjoy making and bringing another life here.”

“Woman go through so much pain to get us here, and I am very thankful for all women. Even if its an unattractive woman, a small woman, a huge woman, etc. a woman is still a woman. They are the key to live just like sperm is the key to birthing it.”

“And when I make a child, I will fully embrace all of these facts. I want to know what a true blessing is like. To watch my sperm, bloom and blossom into something more than me and (Y/N). -Jacob.”

9 months later, you gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. You named him Jalen Perez Jr. and he was your world. 21 years later, he became one of the most famous football players in the world. He gave both you and Princeton 20 million dollars, so that neither of you would have to work.

Princeton’s thoughts and writings, had truly came to life.