Boys will be boys!

The boys had arrived to a show that was in Houston, Texas. They’d been doing absolutely nothing but sitting around playing video games, eating, and spending countless hours on their iphones as they always did. They spent so much time on their iphones that Walter would often have to remind them that they had to get ready in time.

“One, two, three, MINDLESS!” All four of the boys cheered before they left the bus. Kenneth & two other bodygaurds walked them to the door of their concert.

“Don’t bring y’all phones!” Walter yelled before they left. “Leave them here. I don’t want none of those crazy little girls taking it & on top of that, I don’t want you guys to lose them.

“Alright.” all of the boys said as they sat their phones down on the front table.

Walter & Keisha sat down & glanced around, wondering what there was to do.

“What now?” Keisha said looking at Walter.

“Sit here & wait for them to get out of their concert. Like always.” Walter said grabbing his blanket and laying down.

Keisha rolled her eyes & took a quick glance at the boys iphones. She picked up one with a basic purple see through case around it, which was obviously Ray rays. She pressed the home button & seen a screensaver of Star.

“Ray ray..” She said shaking her head. She’d tried to unlock it, but it’d asked for a four letter passcode. “What do you think that Rays passcode would be?”

“Star, obviously.”

“why would it be that simple, though?” Keisha whined as she put in the passcode. But it worked.

“What were you saying?” Walter said staring at her.

“Whatever.”

She’d began to scroll down his text messages until she seen Star text him, obviously not knowing that he was on tour.

“when are you gonna put that long tongue to use.” The text message read. Keisha’s eyes immediately bulged. “WHAT THE HELL?”

“What?” Walter said lifting up.

“Star sent Ray a text message saying ‘put that long tongue to use.’”

“What?! That boy don’t know nothing about a woman.” Walter laughed. Keisha then wen’t to his instagram app & looked through his liked pictures. She’d seen pictures of naked women, sexual phrases, etc.

“Eat that pussy right?” Keisha read in a disgusting tone. “Fuck her good, fuck her long, fuck her numb?”

Walter immediately lifted up. “Thats what he liked?”

“Yeah!”

Walter looked at the phones & grabbed a phone with a 50’s pin up zombie looking woman on the back, which was obviously Princetons, and a case with Elmo on the back, which was Roc’s. “Which phone is which?”

“I don’t know. I think the Elmo one might be Princetons.” Keisha said as she continued to look through Ray rays phone. “Ray also told Star that he was going to ‘smack that ass’ when he got home.”

“That boy doesn’t even know what he’s talking about. Look through Prodigys phone, too.” Walter requested. “I’m gonna try to guess the word “Peace”, and “Spiffy” for these two.” He’d guessed the passcode to both & he had got into both.

“These two have the most simple passcodes.” Walter laughed hysterically. He began to scroll down Princetons text messages, which has over 10 girls at once in it. “Look at this. Princeton liked a photo that said: “A taurus can fuck their partner good unlike every other sign, Eat your girl right, and then texted a girl said: “I’ll give you this blexican penis.”

“Are you serious?” Keisha asked. “And Prodigy texted some girl and said: ‘Come moonwalk over my house & get all of this dick.’ What the hell?”

“Check this out. Roc said: Roczilla is gonna go Godzilla all in that cooch!” Walter said laughing so hard that he had to hold his stomach. “Lord I need to fade myself out!!”

“This isn’t funny, walter!” Keisha snapped. “They’re young boys! They shouldn’t be sending girls things.” But Walter continued to laugh until his eyes were filled with tears. “Prodigy sen’t another girl a message saying: ‘You can be my number girl in the bedroom’. Seriously?!”

Walter had to get his laugh together from Roc’s comment before he read some more of Princetons text messages. “Oh lord…okay. Look. Princeton said: “I’d let you pull the shit out of my hair if we were in the bed. OHHHH GOD.” Walter continued as he kept on laughing.

Keisha was getting very irritated by Walters laughing so she read one of Ray rays messages. “Here’s one from Ray that you’re really gonna like to Star: “When Walter leaves, me & you are going to make a few babies in the tour bus.”

Walters face wen’t from goofy to serious. “Oh they wan’t to play this game, huh? How about I send all of these text messages to their parents. They are down here.”

Keishas face brightned up as Walter finished his sentence.

"You know what, thats a great idea.”

The boys had got out of the concert & walked onto the bus & seen their parents. Standing there with an angry look.

“Roczilla is going to go godzilla in that cooch?” Roc’s mom said.
“Come moonwalk over my house & get all of this dick?” Prodigys mom said.
“Eat your girl right?” Princetons mom said.
“You’re gonna have sex with star?” Ray rays mom said.

“Crap…” All 4 boys said with stunned looks on their faces.