Vampire Diaries.

You and Roc were watching a movie that you couldn’t bare. You hated scary movies with a passion, but you only watched it with him because you wanted to satisfy him. You both were watching a scary vampire movie, not Twilight. This movie was extremely gory, and it showed more than the average scary movie did. From time and time, you would cringe and grab onto Roc’s arm, and close your eyes from the parts that you couldn’t take.

“Oh my god..” You jumped from a vampire jumping out, as you hid in Roc’s arm.

“It’s not even that bad, babe.” Roc laughed.

“Not to you. You always watch this stuff.”

You looked at Roc, and seen how much he was enjoying it. His eyes were completely focused onto the tv, and from time to time he would get a little hype from seeing the gory parts. You looked at the tv, then looked at Roc as you sat inches away from his face.

“Can I start making the steak now, Roc? I’m starved.”

“Yeah. Lemme’ watch this part first.” Roc said, not paying attention.

“The signs that your family member, friend, neighbor, or anyone else is a vampire, are these following warnings!” The man in the movie said to a crowd of people.

You were so scared, that you actually paid attention to these warnings.

“1. The teeth! That’s the first sign! If all of that person’s teeth is straight, and they have 2 long fangs on the side, that isn’t just a sign that they haven’t gotten braces in middle school!” The man said.

You looked up and seen Roc smiling out of thrill, and you could see how similar his teeth was to the actors in the movie. But you brushed it off, because Roc always had those teeth.

“Second warning, is veiny, muscular, arms! The veins in their arms are a sign that they’ve sucked up a great amount of blood within 2 months.”

You glanced at Roc’s arms around you, and seen how veiny and muscular his arms were. You brushed this off because he always worked out, but it was scary how he had these same similar signs like the movie.

“This next one isn’t a warning, but check for a red stain on their shirt!” The man continued. “They often like to suck on that part to snack off of the blood that came from their last victim.”

You looked at Roc’s shirt, and seen a small blotch of red in the middle. You didn’t believe in scary movies, but you were growing frantic. You looked up at Roc, and he appeared unmoved. Almost as if he didn’t have any of the symptoms.

“Babe..” You said looking at him.

“Yeah?”

“What is that stain on your shirt?”

“Oh this?” He said pointing to it. “I had got a little ketchup on my shirt from eating a hot dog at my job.”

“Did you want me to clean it off?”

“NO!” He said in an outburst as you jumped from his shouting. Roc took a look at you, and took a deep breath.

“I’m sorry baby for scaring you like that. Just…I’ll clean it off myself.”

“Alrighty.” You said giving him a weird look, and slowly lifting off of the couch. “How do you want your steak?”

“Actually, i’m just going to eat it out of the packet.” Roc said.

“What?!” You said from his response.

“Yeah…”

At this point, you thought that Roc was joking. But when you looked at his face, you could tell that he was 100% serious. You glanced at him, but you weren’t about to let him eat raw steak.