Bittersweet Revenge.

“Haha!” Ray Ray laughed at Roc. “That’s another prank for you!”

“Whatever.” Roc shrugged as he handed Princeton, Prod, and Ray Ray plates with hot dogs. He’d made loaded Chilli dogs with cheese, onions, and ketchup. He also poured them some ice cold lemonade, and placed them on the table. Since his friends were company at his house, he was responsible for making sure that they didn’t go hungry.

“And who put that Nutella on my face last night?”

“Prod!” Ray Ray and Princeton said, pointing at him.

“Really Prod!?” Roc said in shock. “You never particiate in pranks!”

“I’m sorry but that was funny.” Prodigy giggled as he bit into his hot dog. “Sorry man.”

“Roc, did you make this lemonade from scratch?” Princeton asked.

“Yeah.”

“It taste like it. It’s really good.”

“It could use a little more sugar, but it is good.” Ray Ray said nodding his head as he bit into his chilli dog.

“Thanks y’all.”

“Hey Roc. Can you hand me the mustard?”

“Yeah.”

Roc opened the refridgerator, and an automated frebreeze spray was sitting on the door. Roc looked closer at it, and it sprayed him all in the face. He stumbled back and wiped his face, as Prodigy, Princeton, and Ray Ray laughed. All three of them set it up, and they knew that that was going to happen.

“Y’all think that that’s funny..” Roc said shaking his head as he made his way towards the sink.

He turned on the sink, and the water shot him all in the face. They’d unscrewed the sink handles a little bit, and it shot straight out at him at him. He stopped for a minute, and laughed along with the rest of the three, who were laughing twice as hard.

“I’ma get y’all back.” Roc said nodding his head as he sat down in his chair, and prepared to eat.

But when he sat down, he seen everyone holding in their laughter. He looked around at them wonderously, when he felt something under his butt. He slowly lifted up, and seen honey stringing from his bottom.

“Awh man. Not my adida’s pants!” Roc moaned as he wobbled his way out of his chairs.

“Oh man!” Ray Ray laughed with his mouth full of Chilli dog and bread. “You falling for everything man!”

Roc walked out of the kitchen, and took a piece of gum out of his pocket. He chewed it up, and attempted to put it in Princeton’s hair, when Princeton turned around in his chair sharply. He looked at Roc, and put a huge smile on his face.

“Haaaaahhaa nice try!” Princeton said, pointing at him. “You think that people don’t try to do that? They tried that shit on me in middle school!”

“Good one.” Roc growled as he turned around and put on his house shoes.

But when he felt inside of it, he heard something crumble up. He took his foot out, and seen the last of his captain crunch in his shoes. Everyone knew how much he loved his cereal with water, and they’d used the last of his cereal as a prank. Roc looked shocked on the outside, but on the inside, he was fuming.

It was time to tell them, how he got his revenge.

Roc walked outside and grabbed one of his pitbulls. He walked her inside, and walked her inside of the kitchen. Everyone had stared at him in a weird way, as he looked down at his dog.

“Sit, girl.” Roc said in reference to the dog. She sat down, as he kneeled down and rubbed her on her back.

“What the hell?” Princeton said, looking at Ray Ray and Prodigy.

“Good job helping me on my prank, girl.” Roc said smiling and rubbing the dog.

“What prank? You haven’t made a good one in days!” Prodigy laughed.

“I hope that you guys like my dog’s lemonade that came out of her cooch! Also that Chilli on your chilli dogs, was her breakfast from two days ago.” Roc smiled.

Princeton, Prodigy, and Ray Ray kept chewing their food, when Roc’s words set in. They stopped chewing their food, and their eyes bulged as they stared at Roc in pure shock. They all jumped up from their seats, and ran into the bathroom around the corner as they all three bundled up around the toilet, and threw up inside of it.

“Happy thanksgiving boys!” Roc shouted and laughed from inside of the kitchen.