All For You. [Denial Fanfic.]

I am like obsessed with doing imagines in reference of my stories. Last one! *I even put a part I wrote in here already. c: *I used the picture of Mady and prince as Anne* [You won’t understand it if you didn’t read Denial, but you can still read it.]

Star had just got done giving birth to Anne, and it was the worst pain she’d ever endured. Her mother had told her that it would be painful, and she knew that it would be. But never this painful. Never this straining. When she seen the doctors holding Anne and cleaning her, she had never been so happy. She thought about the abortion that she was going to get, but then it all wiped out of her head. Then she realized, that Princeton was the reason that Anne was still here.

And he was the reason why she gave birth to her in the first place.

During the baby’s feeding time, the doctors taught her how to breastfeed, for which would be the only time that she breastfed her child. The doctors had suggested that everyone leave the room including Princeton, so that the child won’t get irritated by the noises and sounds coming from the other people. They showed her how, then the doctors left the room for her to be alone with her child.

“Oh Anne..” Star said in a soft tone as she looked down at her baby, and touched her cheeks. “You’re so pretty! Too bad you look most like your father though.”

Anne paid her no mind. She continued to eat, as she looked up at Star. She lifted her tiny left hand up to her, as Star put her index finger in between her infant fingers. She smiled and looked at her, as Anne laid bundled up in a blanket.

“Your father said that we can’t be together anymore.” Star said, talking to her as if she was listening. “I’m still hurt over that. But hopefully i’ll be able to get him back someday so that we can all move in and become a huge family! Even though I begged him not to leave me, he’ll come back someday. Trust me he will.”

Star got finished feeding the baby, burping her, then held her. But what she kept noticing, is that she kept getting a very sharp pain in her lower area. Star softly set Anne down in the bed as she lay asleep, then slowly got out of her bed to go into the bathroom. She limped into there, sat on the toilet, and used the toilet.

When she got up, she seen dark red blood all in her urine in the toilet. Her heart jumped in the amount of shock of how much blood she’d seen.

“Is that supposed to happen?” She thought to herself as her heart raced.

She wiped herself, and the whole entire tissue was covered with blood. Thinking that it was just bleeding from the birth, she wiped herself to see if it was less blood on the second tissue. It was more blood than before. She threw it in the toilet, flushed it, washed her hands, and tried to brush it off. She was getting pains in her lower area, but she thought that this was supposed to happen.

She slowly limped into the room, and stepped into something slippery. When she looked down, she seen that there was a blood droplet trail leading from the bathroom, all the way up to where she was standing. At this point, she had to call for help.

Star reached for the botton that was on the other side of her bed, when she heard a knock on the door of her hospital room.

“Star! Can I come in?” Princeton asked. “I wanna see Anne!”

“Uuhhhh, just a second!” Star hollered in a raspy tone.

She slowly limped into the bathroom, got a wet napkin, and wiped her blood trail up that was leading to her bed. She then rushed and got into her bed, and put the covers over her body so that if she bled out, Princeton wouldn’t see the blood. She then picked up Anne, and cradled her while Princeton came in.

“Come in.” She shouted softly.

Princeton walked in, looked at Anne, and slowly took her out of Star’s arms. He looked at her as he held her in his arms, smiled, and let out a small amount of tears as he sat down on the lounge couch inside of the hospital. He never thought that being a father, would be this great.

“She has none of my looks.” Star growled.

“She’ll have my looks, but she’ll probably have your attitude.” Princeton giggled as he looked at Star, who was smiling and adoring him like she always did.

“I’ll call for a doctor when Prince leaves.” Star thought in her head as she smiled at him. She didn’t want Princeton to have a panic attack.

But Star was putting her hands in between her legs, and checking for blood periodically through the hours as Princeton spent time with Anne. The blood seemed to only build up, and get worse. She peeked under her covers, and seen a puddle of blood in between her legs. The more she bled, the weaker her body would get. Her eyes got more droopy, and her face got a little bit more pale. She had to get help right away. But then Star took a look at Anne and Princeton bonding. Then she thought about it.

18 years of having to take care of a child put a huge worry in her mind. Having to miss tours, getting judged by fans, going through the troubles and the fear of not raising her child right, being on strict rules since she got pregnant at the age of 16, the terrifying fear of her losing her child to an illness, disease, or any type of thing that can kill a baby, and more. She thought to herself of the pressure of the tour and how she couldn’t even handle that. Being a parent wasn’t going to be any better, or any easier. But she knew that if she bled anymore, she would bleed to death.

But then she stared at Princeton. She thought to herself on how good of a person he was, even through the moments they’ve been through. She didn’t care that he put her through 9 months of hell, she knew that she could always count on him. Being that his father wasn’t there for him, she knew how much of a good father he would be. She knew that his family were pretty wealthy, and that Anne would be in good hands.

She decided to let herself die, to take away all of the stress of the real world.

Her vision was fading out, and her body had gotten so weak to the point where she couldn’t move anymore. Princeton was enjoying his company with Anne, so he was completely unaware that Star needed help.

“Star!” Princeton shouted in excitement as he lifted her up to the bed and showed her. “She opened her eyes. Look!”

Star slowly looked at the baby and cracked a small smile.

“She’s so pretty, Princeton.” She said in a highly weak tone.

She still hadn’t recovered from giving birth, Princeton noticed. And he kept noticing that Star kept placing her hands near under her blanket, but he didn’t pay it any mind.

“I know i’ve been hogging her, Star.” Princeton whined. “Do you wanna hold her?”

Star didn’t respond. She slowly closed her eyes and looked over to the right.

“Star!” Princeton shouted. She slowly turned her head towards him. “Did you want to hold her?”

“Sure..” Star said putting her right arm in cradle position.

Princeton placed her Anne in Stars arm. She’d looked at her baby, while her other hand was under her covers, as she slowly nodded off of the right again. At first, Princeton thought that she was falling asleep.

“Star?” Princeton said loudly. She didn’t respond.

“Star!”

Still no response. Noticing her arm still under her blanket, he quickly removed the blanket from her bottom half and seen a huge amount of blood under her blanket. It was so deep that the blood looked a dark reddish color. Immediately, Princeton grabbed his child and rushed to the front desk of the hospital.

“We need a doctor in room 414, quick!” Princeton said rushing to the counter. “My daughters mom is bleeding badly!”

17 years later, Anne had blossomed into a full blown woman. Without her mothers help, without nobody but help from Princeton. Even in Stars death, she predicted right. She never lost faith in her child or Princeton.