Sierra Leone - Frank Ocean.

If you listened to the song Sierra Leone - Frank Ocean, you’ll understand why this story is named after it. If you haven’t and you look up the lyrics, it’ll describe this story loud and clear. lol. It’s one of my favorite songs.

Princeton had been making out with a girl at his school named Kimberly at his house for a while. His mother or his nana wasn’t home, so they’d been on the couch in his living room kissing, and touching all over each other. Princeton was all about keeping it PG-13 with tongue kissing, while Kimberly was ready to take it up a notch.

“Take me to the bedroom.” She whispered.

“You mean..you wanna?” Princeton said as she nodded her head.

Princeton picked her up and kissed her all the way until he got up into his bedroom. He slowly laid her down and continued to kiss her, as she began taking off his shirt. He was down to his beader, and he stripped her shirt off. She gave him a lustful look, as he leaned into it and started kissing her stomach. She let out soft moans, as he slipped her pants off. He looked up at her, and they both smiled at each other.

“I don’t think that you’re ready, baby.” Princeton sighed.

“Aye comer me fuera, papá.” Madeline said in a flirty and dirty tone as Princeton’s face went into shock from what she said in Spanish. It meant: “Eat me out, daddy.”

Princeton was turned on out of this world. He slid her underwear down, placed his tongue in between her legs, and began to roll his “R’s”. Madeline let out a loud moan, as she grabbed Princeton’s head full of luscious curls. Her fingers sinked inside of his soft curls, and she held onto them as the pleasure from Princeton eating her out, shot chills through her body.

“Oh my god baby. P-prince…stick your tongue in deeper.”

Princeton looked up at her and gave her a dirty look. He closed his eyes, and stuck his tongue out farther inside of her as he grabbed onto her waist. The unexpected pleasure shot through her inner thighs, as she let out a sharp loud moan.

“Aaauuhhhh fuck!” Madeline shouted as she gripped onto his curls.

Princeton leaned up over her, and licked his lips. At this point, she was ready to go all out with him. She took off her top and stripped down to her bra, leaned up, and snatched Princeton’s pants and underwear off, and stared at him. She grabbed his package, and began to screw him off slowly. It was feeling so good, that Princeton was panting extremely hard with his eyes closed.

“M-madeline. Wait…let me get a condom..” Princeton sighed as he opened his eyes, and looked through his drawer where he always kept them.

But the moment was quickly shattered, when he didn’t see any inside of there.

“Maddie..”

“Yeah baby?”

“I got bad news.”

“What?”

“We don’t have any condoms.”

“Fuck!” She shouted as she banged her fists into the bed.

“Damn. I’m sorry.”

“Well. Maybe we can have sex, then when you feel that you’re about to cum, just pull out and place it in my mouth.” She winked. “I’ll finish your orgasm off for you.”

“You’re so dirty.” He said in a flirty tone. “I’ll let you know, but i’m gonna pull out right when i’m ready. Alright?”

“Yeah babe. Come on.” Madeline winked.

Princeton leaned over her, and slowly stuck himself inside of her. She bit her lip as he slid inside of her tight walls, and he sucked in his teeth as he felt it cover up his whole entire package. He closed his eyes, let out a sigh, and began to move back in forth slowly. Madeline gripped onto his waist, as they both began to thrust slowly back in forth.

They’d moved slowly for about 5 minutes, and Madeline started to get a rush throughout her body.

“Faster, Prince.” She moaned.

Princeton started moving faster, and him and Madeline was running out of breath. She slid her hands from his waist, up to the middle of his back. She started thrusting faster with him for 15 minutes straight. The room was getting hotter, the windows were fogging up, and Princeton’s curls along with his and Madeline’s bodies started to soak up with sweat. She was digging her nails into his back, and she could feel that moment coming.

“Oh my god Prince. Don’t stop. Don’t stop.” Madeline moaned as she felt her oncoming orgasm.

“Baby…it’s gonna h-happen..” Princeton moaned as he got ready to pull out.

“N-no. Baby please don’t stop!” She moaned. She grabbed Princeton’s hands, and placed them over her as he slid her fingers through hers. Princeton kept on pumping and pumping, but he realized that he had to stop before something bad happened.

“Madeline…stop. Please..I h-have-to stop…” Princeton whispered as he continued to thrust inside of her. “Somethings g-going to happen-“

“No. No you don’t.” Madeline said as she thrusted harder, causing the situation to get worse.

“Auugh I can’t stop. F-fuuuck!” Princeton whispered loudly in his soft tone as he closed his eyes, thrusting and thrusting inside of her.

“Oh Prince!”

Madeline jolted up as Princeton kept on going, and grabbed Princetons back with her right arm, and his curls with her left. She pulled him closer and continued to thrust with him as he held onto her waist, when she felt his manly seed’s fill up her legs. The minute she felt it, she quickly pulled it out of her, lowered her head, and began to suck him off as he finished in her mouth. Princeton bit his whole entire bottom lip, and grabbed onto her head as she finished off his orgasm. His hands were shaking a little inside of her hair strands, as he let out a deep sigh of relief.

“Fuck….damn Madeline..” Princeton sighed out of pleasure as she got done sucking him off, and licking around her lips.

“That was amazing.” She sighed as she laid down.

“Madeline!” He shouted. “Why didn’t you let me pull out? You can’t be risking shit like that!”

“You said that it felt good, Prince.” She winked.

“It did, trust me baby it did.” Princeton sighed. “But I still don’t want you to get pregnant.”

“Prince, i’m not going to get pregnant. Trust me.”

9 months later, Princeton had a little daughter named Rose. She resembled him alot, and by her 2 year birthday, she knew how to do alot of things. She was potty trained, and she knew her manners. Over these nine months, him and Madelyn had discussed abortion, adoption, and many other things to avoid being a parent at an early age.

At night, Rose came into Princeton’s room since Madeline was gone, and slept under him. He woke up a little, and seen her laying under him with her teddy bear. He smiled, kissed her on her forehead, then made his way back to bed.

“Daddy?”

“Yes?”

“I love you.”

“I love you more, darling.”

Those chilling words of ‘I love you’ from his own blood. It made him realize, that even though he had a daughter at such an early age, all of the blood, sweat, and tears on raising Rose, was worth it.