What's my Name?

It was almost 2:30am. You were in a deep sleep, when you heard weeping and whining in the middle of the night. You lifted up and looked next to you, and Roc was asleep on his stomach. You seen his mouth opened a little bit, with a small puddle of slob under his mouth. You thought that it was his snoring, so you laid back down and went to bed. But suddenly, you heard the noise again. You jolted up out of your sleep, and looked around the room.

At the end of your bed, you seen Chresanto Jr. Holding his spider man bear, and looking up at you.

“Oh Chres.” You said in a sleepy tone as you lifted up and went to the end of the bed. “What did I tell you? You’re 5 years old. You have to learn how to be a big boy in sleep in your own bed.”

“But I had a bad dream.” He whispered in his squeaky 5 year old voice. “Can you sleep with me tonight, mommy?”

“Alright Chres but this is the last night.” You whispered in a stern tone. “After today, you’re gonna have to be a big boy. Okay?”

“Kay.”

You walked out of your room and slowly shut the door so that you wouldn’t wake Roc up. You walked into Chres’s room, cut off the lights and cut on his nightlight, then bundled up on the bed with him. You were ready to go to sleep, but when you looked at him, you seen that he was wide awake.

“Mommy?”

“Yes?”

“Were did I come from?”

“Haha.” You laughed in a low tone. “You came from heaven! God gave me to you as a gift.”

“He put me in a box?” Chresanto Jr. asked.

“No. He gave you to me to put on earth! So me, you, and daddy could all spend time together.” You smiled.

“Oh.”

“Goodnight baby.” You said giving him a kiss.

“But mommy..” He continued.

“Boy, you need to go to sleep!” You giggled.

“So if god gave me to you, how was I made?”

You looked at him in a unnoticably shocked tone, and thought about how you should explain it to him. You were trying to come up with many kid and scenario examples in your head, but not something that wasn’t too innapropriate.

Then you thought 5 years back on how he was REALLY made.

“Pull my hair! Pull my hair Roc!” You growled in a soft tone as Roc got it from the back.

Roc had just got out of jail, so you both were enjoying every nasty, dirty, second of this moment. Roc grabbed your hair as you tilted you hair back, and let him do what he did best. You had your hands spread out on the bedsheets, and with every thrust he gave you, you’d dig your nails inside of the sheets so hard, that it sounded like someone was scraping a wall.

“Flip me over.” You whispered.

Roc flipped you over on your back, leaned over you, pinned your hands onto the pillow, and went right back to work. Roc bit on his whole entire bottom lip, and looked you in your eyes. You gave him a lustful look as you bit on yours, and showed him that you were enjoying it.

“Yeah baby i’m in control.” You smiled as he thrusted. “Now go faster.”

“Oh hell no!” Roc said stopping, then looking at you. “I don’t like that shit.”

“Why’d you stop?” You asked in a confused tone as you lifted up. “All I asked was for you to go faster.”

“Did you just say that you were in control?”