Murder, she wrote.

The boys were in their motel room after a long day of performances. Their bus had broke down on the way to a hotel, so they checked into a motel. (which was extremely vacant. been in the hotel room for a while, and hadn’t had anything to eat since the morning. So Princeton decided to get up and call the front desk for room service.

“What are you doing?” Prodigy said looking at Princeton.

“Ordering room service. I’m starving!”

“Good idea.” Ray Ray said with a smile on his face. “My stomachs going to eat itself.”

But as Princeton continued to call the front desk, there was no answer.

“You know what, I’m gonna just go up to the front desk & ask.” Princeton said in an irritated tone. “They’re not answering.

Princeton took the elevator & walked to the front desk, but no one was there. He then took a look over the counter and seen the man who was working at the hotel, dead from stab wounds.

“Woah, shit!” Princeton said immediately taking the elevator back up the stairs. He then ran back into their room, and slammed the door shut. “Guys, the dude who was working at the front desk is dead!”

“What?” Roc said looking at Princeton with a confused look.

“He’s dead! Like there’s blood everywhere, he’s laying there and-“

“Let me see what he’s talking about.” Roc said getting up & walking out of the door.

“Yeah you know that Prince got an imagination of his own.” Ray Ray said cracking up.

“Guys I’m not joking!”

“Don’t worry, Prince.” Prodigy laughed. “Roc will bring us up some food!”

10 minutes later, a girl started banging on their door. “PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR.” Prodigy, Ray, and Prince all started staring at each other.

“She probably seen that dead body up front!” Princeton said opening the door.

“Oh gosh, thank you!” the girl said. “The man up front is dead & I was afraid for my life!”

Everyone immediately started staring at her. She was a Philippian girl with long curly hair, and she had a tiny mole on the side of her mouth.

“Please, come in.” Princeton said in a flirtatious tone as he watched her switch to the middle of the room.

“I know you guys!” The girl said immediately. “You guys are mindless behavior, right?”

“Yep! That’s us!”

“I absolutely adore your music and…hey, wheres Roc?” The girl said cutting herself off.

“Hey he’s been gone for about 30 minutees!” Prodigy said jumping up. “Wanna go check up on him?”

“You and Prince can go.” Ray Ray said laying down. “I’m too lazy!”

Princeton and Prodigy left the room & started searching for Roc. They’d searched almost every empty motel room & couldn’t find him. Just as they were about to search the stairs, they found him at the end of the hall. Dead.

“ROC! ROC!” Prodigy and Princeton yelled trying to get a response from him. He didn’t answer. They flipped him over & seen him with one bullet wound to his forehead as he laid there with his eyes wide open.

“We have to go get the two in the room & tell them that we need to get out of here!” Prodigy said tugging Princeton.

“But we can’t just leave Roc here like this!” Princeton yelled.

“He’s gone, Prince! We have to get out of here!”

The boys went back into their hotel room and didn’t see Ray Ray on the bed where he was. They started to slowly walk around the room & search. When Princeton went into the bathroom, he’d seen Ray Ray in the bathtub. Dead from a gunshot wound to the forehead!

“RAY!” Princeton yelled as he checked for a pulse. No response.

“He’s dead?” Prodigy said walking inside.

“Yes!”

“Prince, we have to get out of here!”

“But what about the girl?”

“We’ll find her later! Lets go!”

Prodigy and Princeton stepped out when they seen the Pilipino girl at the end of the lobby hallway, trying to get out of the door. “The killer ran after me, but I lost him! He’s still in the building!”

“SHIT!” Prodigy said in complete fear. He then realized that his home phone was in his pocket, so he took it out and immediately called 911.

“911, what’s your emergency?”

‘Yes ma’am were in this motel, and there’s someone in here killing everyone one by one! 2 of my friends are dead, the clerk is dead, one of my friends is still alive, and we have a female here that’s also alive!”

“Alright and your location?”

“I’m not sure! We kind of just stopped here.”

“Sir, we can’t send police en route if we don’t have the location.”

“Alright, I’m going to go look out the back door for some street names.”

“I’ll go with you!” The girl said following him.

“Hold on, you can’t just leave me by myself!” Princeton said walking with them.

“Prince, you have to stay here to make sure that there’s help if someone walks by the front door!” Prodigy said holding the phone back.

“We’ll be right back!” The girl said running with Prod.

Princeton was shaking out of fear so bad that you could actually see his curls vibrating. He knew that at any moment he could get killed, so he sat on the floor behind the front doors, and patiently waited for them to get back.5 minutes later, the girl ran back alone.

“I can’t find Prodigy!” She said crying her eyes out. “He ran off without me to get the address, and now I can’t find him!”

“NO! They might’ve killed him!” Princeton said running towards the back. They both searched the back and 3 minutes later, they found Prodigy on the ground with a gunshot wound to the forehead, still holding his cell phone.

“Prod!!” Princeton cried as he bent over him and held him. Out of nowhere, him and the girl heard police sirens out front. Meaning that Prodigy had got the address out before he was killed.

“We’ve got some help!” She said grabbing Princetons hand and running out the front door. Immediately, she stopped, put her arm around Princetons neck, and placed the barrel of a gun into his curly hair. “I have a silencer in my hand and I’m not afraid to use it.”

The police crowded around the motel immediately pulled out their guns and pointed to her. “You don’t have to do this.”

“Why are you doing this?” Princeton groaned as she held him by his neck.

“Princeton, I love you!” She said in a crazy voice. “I just don’t want anybody to have you and I want you to leave with me.”

“You’re CRAZY.” Princeton yelled.

“So you’re not going to marry me?” The girl asked in a psychotic way.

“No!”

“FINE! Then nobody can have you!” She screamed. She then shot him in the side of his head as she watched pieces of his curls fly in the air. She then looked at Princeton and watched the life drain out of him as he slowly faded away.

“Ma’am, put the gun down!” One of the policemen said.

“I need to be with my husband Princeton….” She said putting the gun to her head, and shooting herself.

Mindless behavior killed in bloody massacre! People magazine read 3 days later. It was all over twitter, tumblr, the UK, worldwide…..