Star. [Denial Flashback.]

If you didn't read my story Denial, then you won't understand this One Part.

While Anne slept in her crib peacefully, Princeton laid there and thought about all of the moments he had with Star. Out of all of the horrible moments, he could never forget the moments they had alone. Star gave him some of the best sex, and what he really thought about was if he’d be able to find another girl who’d satisfy him sexually like she did.

Almost a year before, everyone was still on tour. And before Anne was even thought of, Princeton had slowly walked passed Prodigy, holding Stars hand. He brought her into the back bunks, as she sat down onto his bed, and looked around. She had on a pink robe that had her legs out on the sides, pink slippers, and seen a boatload of video games.

“Prince!” Star squealed as she picked up his video games, and held them up. “All of these video games? Really?”

“Hey!” Princeton said, smiling at her. “We be in here for 2 days straight sometimes. We gotta have some sort of entertainment.” Star then stared at Princeton, and smiled as he smiled back at her.

“Come here.” She said softly, pointing her finger at him.

He quickly stood up, sat on his bed next to her, put his fingers through hers, and began to kiss her as she put her arm around his shoulders. They both slowly collapsed onto the bed, and continued to kiss each other for 5 minutes straight. He slowly broke from her kiss, and began to kiss her on his neck. She was enjoying it so much, that it was hard for her to break out her words.

“Prrr-Prince.” Star sighed, with her eyes closed.

“Yeah?” Princeton said stopping, and looking at her.

“This. This is my first time.” She said in embarrassment. “If we’re gonna. Um..”

“You’ve never had sex before?” He asked.

“No. Have you?”

Princeton paused, and took a deep sigh. “Well, i’ve had some girlfriends. We’ve done some freaky things, but i’ve never went that far.” Star and him paused and looked at each other, before Prince finally broke the silence.

“Did you want to?”

“Do you have a condom?” She asked.

“Bam!” Princeton smiled, pulling one out of his pocket. “I got one and prepared for the day you were going to come into the tour bus!”

“Okay.” Star smiled and responded in a nervous tone.

“Are you nervous?”

“A little.” She giggled.

“Alright. I’ll help you.” Princeton smiled at her. He then lifted up the middle of her housecoat, and gasped in shock. He then stared at Star, who was smiling hard at him.

“What?” She said in a flirty tone.

“You don’t have on any underwear.” Princeton said, laughing at her.

“Whoops.”

“You were ready this whole time!” He said, grinning at her.

“A little.” She said, winking at him. “But I wasn’t lying about being a virgin, though.”

Princeton glanced at her, as he slowly put the middle of her housecoat back down. He laid his body on top of hers, and began to tongue kiss her. While doing this, slowly slid his hand down her housecoat, and put his fingers in between her legs. He’d moved his hand around, as Star quickly grabbed his wrist.