Use Me.

TO PEOPLE WHO HAVEN’T HEARD THE SONG ‘USE ME’ BY MIGUEL, YOU SHOULD REALLY LISTEN TO IT WHILE READING THIS IMAGINE. I SWEAR IT’LL GET YOU IN THE MOOD. THE SONG IS THE SHIT.

Sedate me … Salacious, Salty, and Sweet.

Chresanto watched Numra strip and dance in front of him, showing off her deep brown coated caramel body. He swore that he would never fall for a girl so hard and so deep, but he was quickly giving in. Watching the woman he first had sex with bloom and blossom into a full blown woman and strip in front of him was sending him off edge.

It’d finally came to a point where he couldn’t take it anymore.

Daydream … my body’s waving a white flag.
Take me, yeah, baby!

Chresanto stood up and caressed Numra’s hips as she grabbed onto his shoulders, glancing up at him with the same dirty look that he was giving her as well. He placed his lips on top of hers and kissed her as they both shut their eyes, sucking and kissing on each others lips. The control that they had started slipping away from both of their minds as they both crashed into the bed and fell onto it, finishing it there.

That every wall I built up
Has come crashing down.

Numra laid on top of him, kissing him as she slowly snatched her lips away from his and glanced him in his eyes. She glanced around a little, then looked back down at him.

"Are you sure that you want to………..do this?" Numra asked.

"I’m all yours." Chresanto whispered up to her.

Don’t the waves pull the sand?
Don’t the moon pull a tide, baby?
Well, I’m yours! Yeaaaaah…..

Both Numra and Chresanto let themselves go, kissing and feeling all over each other even more. Even though they’d done this before, Numra could feel Chresanto’s body trembling and shaking a little from nervousness. She found it adorable.

Use me … Wanna give you control
With the lights on
If I could just let go…
Forgive me. It’s the very first time
And I’m nervous. Can I trust you, huh?

Chresanto slowly took her clothes off, finally getting to get a glance at everything that was being shown that he normally didn’t see in the dark. He hadn’t had sex with her since they were teenagers, so he did come off a little nervous. However, he was still willing and ready to show her all of his tricks. He was a sex therapist, so there was no stopping him when it came to knowing sex. He grabbed her hands and placed them onto his arched and lower waist, leaning back on top of her nude body and kissing her again.

Trust me, while I take this off
With the lights on cause it turns me on.
That we’re nervous, just let me show
You how to touch me. I could teach you, yea.

Once Numra got all of his clothes off and slipped under the covers with him, Chresanto smiled and leaned over her, placing and licking slowly around her tongue. It was turning him on like wildfire, and it was giving her the sensation of a lifetime. As he licked all over her stomach, she jolted up and shut her eyes, smiling and showing all of her pearly white teeth.

Sensation … as I place my tongue on your lips
You overwhelmed by everything I do, oh!
Curse me, yea, with such a beautiful nightmare!
Don’t wake me! Yea, baby!

Chresanto leaned on top of her and placed both of his palms on the side of her, slowly sliding inside of her. Both of them sighed in ecstasy, finally getting to the part that they’d been thriving for the whole entire night. As she bit his bottom lip, she smiled as she held his lip in the grip of her teeth and let them go, turning Chresanto on even more.

It only made him more focused on the wild and raunchy sex that he was about to give her. Tonight, he was all hers. All Numra’s.

Blissful collision as our bodies tangle, intertwine
Biting your lip (uh-uh) baby, put me inside …

With Numra already being hot and bothered, it didn’t take too long to get her wet. Chresanto kissed all over her body as she kissed on the side of his face, gripping onto her back as he thrusted in and out of her. Numra’s leaned her head back and let out a loud moan that was music to Chresanto’s ear.

"Ooohhhhh!"

But it was feeling good to Chresanto as well. He closed his eyes and let out low groans as Numra kissed him on his hot and sweaty lips. The room was fumed with heat. After they went at it long enough to build sweat and heat all over their bodies, both of them could feel their orgasms creeping up onto their systems.

Crucified thoughts, tender moments on a ricochet
Purging my mind of the power I own …

"Ssssssss." Chresanto sighed as he thrusted harder and harder inside of her, sucking in his teeth. “Yes…"

"Please…..don’t……………stop……." Numra panted as she held onto his back.

In that moment, Chresanto locked forheads with her. He watched her beautiful brown eyes giving into him, then watched as they shifted into a deep and dark look. She was ready to release and so was he. It was only a matter of time.

Fall into forever. Just forgive me.
I was faithless. Danger in your eyes . .

"Chres, i’m gonna cum….." Numra panted and paused as they both wouldn’t stop. “Aaaaah! I’m gonna scratch you so hard!"

"Fuck!" Chresanto whispered in a loud tone, thrusting even faster. “Do……whatever…you want….."

Numra clutched him close and allowed him to get a full grip on her waist as she held his head with one of her hands, then grabbed onto his back with the other. Both of the sides of their faces were touching and sticking to each other.

"Oh yes!"

Baby, you can devour me!

Defile me, yeah! … 

Both Numra and Chresanto came right at the same time, thrusting into each other a few more times to fully wear out their orgasms. They kept their eyes shut and inhaled deeply, sighing and lowering into their pillows after they came off of their highs. Chresanto rested his face into the crook of her neck, and as always, she kissed him on the side of his face to congratulate him for a good job. Chresanto opened his eyes lower than halfway as well as Numra, looking into each others eyes and kissing each other before calling it a night.

A sexual, sensual, night.

Use me … . . -Miguel.