Mentality. [Movie Review.]

“Hello, TMZ. I am here with the cast of the Mindless Behavior movie ‘Mentality’.” The interviewer said as she looked at them. “Chresanto, Zonnique, Abby, Kiloni, Craig, Jacob, Rayan, Babydoll, Bahja and Romelo. How are you guys?”

“We’re good.” Everyone laughed.

“That was the longest 9 months of filming of my life.” Jacob giggled.

“It feels so funny calling you guys by your names, because they actually used your birth names for this.” The female interviewer nodded. “Why’d the director use your real names?”

“Well, our director named Walter Milshap wanted everyone to get the feel as if we were actually like the people we were posed like in the story.” Craig nodded as he smiled at the interviewer. “It’s a small tactic.”

“Speaking of this story, I’d like to talk to little miss Zonnique here.” The interviewer smiled as Zonnique blushed. “How would you describe your character and the obstacles that she has to face?”

“Zonnique, myself. Haha.” Zonnique smiled as she giggled, laughing along with everyone else. “Basically, Zonnique is just a regular teenager who was moving to fast. Her moving to fast is what led her into this home full of crazy people.”

“Aye. Watch it.” Abby growled as Zonnique and everyone laughed and came to a slow silence.

“Anyway, she’s forced to stay in a home with people who have disabilities.” Zonnique smiled as she looked at the interviewer. “Even though she was planning to stay there, sleep, then leave, she winds up finding out that they’re just like ordinary people. She becomes closer with everyone than she thinks that she was.”

“So how was it like filming?” The interviewer smiled.

“Fun. Very fun.” Abby nodded. “Even though we were all supposed to be enemies in this movie, we had so much fun filming each and every scene.”

“It was also nice to act like a person in this position.” Kiloni nodded. “I was glad that we weren’t acting like normal teenagers or that we weren’t put into normal roles. I liked that we were playing something different, and borderline scary.”

“Speaking of scary, lets talk about YOUR role young man.” The interviewer said as everyone chanted ‘oooh’.

“Awh man.” Chresanto said as he leaned over and smiled.

“It’s so weird because seeing you smile is just out of the ordinary!” The interviewer cheered. “Your character was so vile, tough, and never smiled. Was it hard to portray this character?”

“It was hard, believe it or not.” Chresanto cheered.

“Oh my gosh. Your voice even sounds different!” The interviewer smiled.

“We’ll, I had to make my voice a little dark and deep to fit into that ‘evil’ character.” Chresanto smiled. “It was a little difficult, because I had to make myself into this heartless and cold killer who was also a father trying to raise his son. It’s almost like he was leading a double life.”

“Did you like your character?” The interviewer asked.

“No. I really didn’t.” Chresanto said as he shook his head. “I think that my character was a good father, but he wasn’t a good person. It seemed like all he wanted to do is kill for fun, and I was kind of hoping that that wasn’t the first impression that people got of me.”

“So, how were you and Romelo on set?” The interviewer smiled.

“Oh, this is my little brother right here.” Chresanto smiled as he leaned over and ruffed up his hair. “Me and him were really close on set.”