Part Fourty Three / The End.

Third person's pov:

Sammy had arrived back at his house, well his aunts and uncles house to see police cars outside, banners surrounding the area preventing people from getting in. Panicked started to set in, he quickly walked over to the banner lifting it and ducking under it.

He began walking towards the house when two police officers who were stood where the front door used to be, noticed him and started walking towards him.

"I'm sorry you cannot be here son, this is a crime scene" crime scene? what's happened? We're the questions running around in Sammy's mind. Was someone hurt, injured or killed? What was going on?

"This is my house, I live here. I have the rights to find my uncle and aunt and see what's happening. They're my family I know you have a protocol to stop people entering a crime scene but right now I don't care I need to be with them" Sammy said looking at the two officers who stood in his way.

"Yeah right kid, turn back around. Do you think we're stupid we have seen that trick so many time people pretending to be related just so they can go in the house and they end up being the press?"

Sammy looked at them in disbelief, why are they being so horrible and judgemental? He didn't press he was family and what made him get angry was the fact they were saying he was lying.

"I'm not lying I'm actually family, " Sammy said again, trying to walk around the police officers to get in the house. "Don't make me arrest you son?" the taller police officer says pushing him back.

"Sammy, dear you are here" He hears his aunts voice as she appeared, both police officers turned to look at the lady who appeared at the used to be front door. They looked back at Sammy with an apologetic look, "sorry" they both say. "So you should be," Sammy says with sarcasm as he walked past the officers and towards the front of the house.

"So what you're saying is that someone broke down the front door and took my cousin and there's no damn trace or evidence?" Sammy raised his voice a little at the detective who was standing in the living room as Sammy, his aunt and uncle were sitting in the living room, Angie was upstairs playing with her toys.

"Basically yeah" "well I'm afraid your a shit detective and don't even deserve a badge, what's the point of you being here if you can't do anything, you're wasting our time when we could be out there looking for yn but no you're wasting our damn time" "Sammy calm down, we will find her. I promise you that" the detective said reassuringly."Don't make a promise you can't keep, your not even looking for her" " we are going to be searching the streets, surrounding areas and woodlands-"

"You're not doing a fucking enough I tell you" "Sammy!" "I'm sorry I can't sit around and do nothing while she's out there with some, I can't finish that," Sammy says as he gets off the sofa and walks out of the living room and out of the used to be door. He needed to find his cousin, he could have been at home but no he had to go out with his friends. He could have been there when it happened and at least tried to stop it but he wasn't there and he blamed himself.

Luke's Point Of View

"I don't know I'm just not over her Ben," I say as I look at my brother. He just nodded while munching on a pop tart, "you're not helping by munching on a pop tart either" I say. "Well, what do you expect me to say, Luke?" He says looking at me." I don't know, something at least that would be useful than stuffing your face with pop tarts" "Fine, if you can't get over her then it's obvious that you don't want to and you still love her." He says, he was right, I still love the girl.

" I do love her still, I try not to but I can't help it, I do. She's on my mind twenty-four seven Ben. I wake up and go to sleep with her on my mind. I need her" I say looking at him. "Then get your phone and try to sort it, Luke. If she's the one person you can't stop thinking about then it's meant to be" he says, nodding my head I reached for my phone that was on the table.