Part Ten

The next day:

Sammy's Point Of View

I was dropping YN off at school today in her car as it had to be taken for MOT in the garage but because I was back I decided I would go and do it, it will make it easier seeing as she had school.

I parked the car near the school. I looked at Yn, she was biting her lip and was looking out of the window. "Yn" I call, she slowly looked at me. "Are you alright?" I ask, she nods. "Yeah, a little nervous," she says I nod understandingly. "It's fine to be nervous," I say.

"It's just what if he turns me down," she says, I roll my eyes. "If anyone turns my cousin down they must be stupid, your gorgeous. He asked you on a date so why would he turn you down?" I ask, she just looked at me. "Luke said he was gay and I straight away blew him off," she says. "Oh right, just talk to him and explain if you need to, but yn you can do this I wouldn't say you could, if I knew you weren't up to this," I say, she nods. "Your right, I can do this," she says undoing her seatbelt and reaching for the car door.

"Good luck," I say, she then turns to look at me. "I can't do this," she says. Taking my seatbelt off, I open the door and get out, closing the door I walked round to the passenger side and opened it for her. She sat there looking at me. "Come on you can do this YN, if I can go in the army I'm sure you're capable of walking up to a guy and asking him on a date," I say, she nodded and got out of the car.

"Your right I can do this," she says confidently. "Of course you can do this, your half Wilkinson and a half (y/l/n). You can do this" I say, as I fix her bag strap on her shoulder. She shut the car door. "Wish me luck," she says. "Good luck you're going to ace this," I say, she nods.

"Here goes nothing" I hear her mutter to herself as she walked around the car and stepped onto the footpath, she then walked down to the school gates. Walking back to the car, I open the driver's door and got in, closing it, I put my seatbelt on again and watched her.

I saw her walk in the school gates and then walked up to a guy who I'm guessing was Calum. I then reversed the car and started driving to the garage so her car could have the M.O.T done. I just hope it went well.

Your Point Of View

Walking through the school gates, I saw Calum leaning up against the wall. I pulled my skirt down, yes we had to wear damn school uniforms. You can do this YN. You can do this. I thought to myself.

I started walking over to Calum, he saw me walking his way, he just watched me. I soon stopped walking when I was standing in front of him. "Hey," I say sending him a smile. "Hello yn," He says looking at me. "So about the other-" I was about to say, "so what do you want?" He asked putting his hands in his pockets. " Well, I want to apologise," I say, he nodded. "For what?" "For blowing you off the other day when we were here and you asked me out on a" "date" he finishes for me, I nod.

"Oh, what about it? " He asks. "I wanted to um" I was about to say. "Yo Calum" I hear a familiar voice say, turning I saw Luke had now joined us."Alright, Luke" Calum says looking at Luke. Luke then looked at me then Calum while he leant up against the wall. "So what is she doing here?" Luke asks coldly while looking at me.

"Well, you see I have come to ask Calum here if he wanted to go on a date with me after all," I say, looking at Calum. Calum looked at me. "Give me your phone," he says which I took out of my pocket and unlocked it then passed it to him. He took it then started doing something, looking at Luke, he was just staring at me, with an unreadable expression on his face.

"I thought you weren't interested in Calum?" He asks I looked at him. "Well, there is something about Calum, that caught my eye," I say which he smirked, looking at Calum he placed my phone back in my hand. "I've put my number in your phone and texts myself so, yeah I'd like to go on a date with you, I'll text you when and where is that alright? " He asks looking at me. Nodding, "yeah that's perfect," I say, he smiles at me."great, I'll text you later then," He says smiling at me. "I'll be waiting all day," I say flirtatiously before turning around and walking away smiling to myself.