Part Thirty Eight

"Are you sure you don't want me to come in with you?" Luke asks as we were standing by his car outside my house. I said yes to Luke and stayed the night at his house, just sleeping no sex. The only thing was I was meant to text to say I was staying over at Luke's house but I forgot so now I was nervous as I knew my parents were going to go mad but they were probably at work meaning Sammy would be home, waiting to give me a talking to when I got back.

"No, I'll be fine," I say with a smile, Luke just looks at me. "It's my fault, I asked you to stay, I should take the blame if you get told off," he says worriedly. I shake my head. "Luke, I agreed to stay, I forgot to text or ring, I'll take the blame besides I'm nearly eighteen I need to take responsibility," I say, he sighs. "Alright, text me later, ok?" "I will," I say, he smiles. He pecks my lips, says goodbye and walks back around to the driver's side to get in the car.

I waved, the car disappeared down the road going back to his house. I turned around and walked up to my front door. I put the key in the door, turned it and opened the door, taking out my I key I walked in and closed the door behind me. "Oh look, it is the dirty stop out" I hear someone say from behind me. I quickly turned around to see who had said those words. Cameron. Here's me thinking we had turned the corner as he was being nice but I guess I was wrong.

" I wouldn't say I'm dirty but whatever," I say walking past him and walking up the stairs and into my room. I knew Cameron would follow me, he always does. Placing my bag on my bed, I took off my heels and placed them back in the wardrobe. "So where were you?" He asks, leaning against my door frame. I look at him, crossing my arms. "Since when is it your business?" I ask sarcastically. "Well, it is when I covered for you"

"What?" "Yeah that's right, I covered for you. Last night your mum and dad came back with Angie, asked why you weren't back and I said you were staying with your friends after the party you had told them about, I also said you forgot to tell them about it. Luckily for you, they were convinced and you're off the hook with them but with me, I don't think so" he says pushing himself off the door frame and walking into my room, closing the door behind him.

"I'm not off the hook with you?" I repeat, Cameron soon turned, nodded and walked over to me. "Who were you with?" He asks me. "Someone, it doesn't concern you," I say turning back to him and opening my bag to get my phone out.

" Well I covered for you, at least you could do is tell me who you were with or let me guess," he says, I turn around holding my phone and look at him. "You were with him weren't you?" He asks. "depends on who you are meaning when you say him, he could be anybody," I say snickering. He just glares at me, "when I say him, I mean Luke" he snaps. "So what? I'm allowed to be with him, he is my boyfriend" I say, his facial expression changes, I just looked at him as he smiled at me.

"Oh, your back with Luke that's great, good for you. Tell him to come around sometimes" Cameron says before turning back around, walking to the door and opening it and walking out, leaving me confused standing there as to why he just acted the way he did. Why did he say what he did? He didn't even like Luke, I'm confused. Cameron confuses me. He hated him now he wants him to come round? What.

Cameron's Point Of View

Walking out of yn's room I made my way to the room I share with Sammy, walking in I close the door for some privacy. Grabbing my phone out of my pocket, unlocking it I scrolled down my phone contacts till I came to the name I wanted. Clicking his name, I pressed the ring and held the phone to my ear as it started ringing out.

"What Cameron!"

"I have good news," I say, walking over and sitting on Sammy's bed. "Oh what might that be, you finally found your balls?" He says amused. I rolled my eyes, "very funny. The plan about getting Luke to the house" I say. "What about it?" He asks.

Hearing a sound from outside of the door, I stayed quiet for a while, then spoke again. "It might be easier than I thought. He's back with yn now, so if I get him to trust me, then it'll be easier for me to get him there" I say. "Excellent, you might get the job done after all Cameron," he says sarcastically, I scoff in response. "I will get the job done, you can count on me."

"We shall see. Anyway, good luck. Times ticking. Keep me posted about what is happening" "I will don't worry. I promise you, we will get him and you will get your revenge on him" "Oh I know, he deserves it after what he did, talk to you soon, Cameron"

"Bye," I was about to hang up when "oh and Cameron?" "Yeah," I say.

"Thank you for helping me"

"No worries, bye Jacob"

"Bye"